Chapter 33

**Chapter 33**

Nicoletta woke up too the smell of Bacon and Pancakes. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes and grabs her crutches that rest next to her head on the couch. She sits up and stretches her stiff body and stands up. She leans on her good leg as she sniffs the air. Her stomach growls as she makes out all the scents floating into the Familyroom from the kitchen.

Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs (which are probably scrambled and cheesey), Sausage, and Biscuits and gravy. Nicoletta smiles as she hobbles out of the Familyroom and up the two stairs into the kitchen. It will be good to eat a home cooked breakfast, especially from her mother who is the greatest cook ever, she even gets complimented at her Diner.

Arabella stands over the stainless steel stove stirring what looks like the gravy. A big plate of Pancakes and Waffles sit stacked on the counter inside the food warmer, along with a plate of biscuits. Bacon sizzles on the a burner of the stove and Arabella flips the pieces.

William walks into the kitchen and grabs the Orange Juice from the refrigerator and a pitcher of some dark colored homemade juice. He smiles at Nicoletta and walks back out into the dinningroom.

Arabella notices her and smiles at her. "Goodmorning honey." She says as she stirs the gravy.

"Morning." Nicoletta says. "Why are you making so much food? You know we can't eat all this by ourselves."

Arabella laughs. She looks so happy as she stirs the gravy and flips the bacon. Her light blue apron is wraped around her front and tied in the back to shield her pretty yellow dress with light colored flowers on it that stops just bellow her knees.

"No, of course we can't." She laughs. "That's why I have invited the neighbors and Astrid's friends for breakfast." She looks at the time on the microwave that is in the wall just above the counter, it reads 6:45. "Speaking of them, they will be showing up in about ten minutes so I want you to go wash your hair and scrub off. I will hang your clothes on the back of the bathroom door for when you get out and I will have Astrid bring down your straitener and whatever else you need." She smiles at her and goes back to her cooking.

Nicoletta yawns as she makes her way to the bathroom. She turns on the water to the temperature of hot with just a little bit of cold water and strips off her shirt. She has been wearing either skirts or baggy shorts lately, today she wears a big pair of her dads basketball shorts and she carfully pulls them down over her cast along with her plain white underwear.

She undoes her bra and lets it fall to the floor. She grabs a wash rag and dips it into the water running out of tubs faucet. She pours some of Arabella's Gingerbread bodywash on the rag and then rubs the soapy rag all over her body. She can't get her cast wet so she has to hand wash her body.

When she is done washing her body with the rag and rinses all to soap off with the same rag just wet with water she leans over the tub and washes her hair with Arabella's Aussie shampoo and conditioner.

Nicoletta turns off the water and shakes out her hair of all the excess water before pulling it all into a towel. She wraps her body in a towel and hobbles her way on her crutches to the door to grab her clothes that hang on the doorhandle. Her straightener and a fresh pair of underware and bra sit on the floor in a neat pile.

She pulls the things into the bathroom with her crutch and grabs the dress on the doorhandle just as the doorbell rings. Nicoletta quickly shuts the door again and grabs the things off the floor. She plugs in her straightener and turns it on and sets it on the counter to warm up. She pulls on the strapless bra and the white underware and looks at the dress she was given. Nicoletta has never seen the dress before.