Author's Note

**Author's Note**

So I've been away for like two weeks and I'm SORRY!!!!

I've been finishing up my summer school for my half a credit so I am ahead for my Junior year when school starts in the fall.

I also have a job since I am saving up to take my kitten to the vet to get neutered, declawed, and his shots. I know I'm a meanie, but it has to be done.

I also have to save up for Close Up next year, which those of you who don't know what that is it is a school government trip that only Junior and Seniors get to go on. Next year we are going to Washington D.C and New York City to see the Statue Of Liberty. We will learn all about government and how it works and maybe spot the president... not that excited for that last part, but oh well, how many people actually get to say they saw the president?? Not many unless you live near by.

ANYWHO!! :D I have been typing all my chapters on my no Wifi or Internet computer but have saved them all onto a USB, so without any ado, here are FIVE chapter's for you all!!

COMMENTS motivate me as well as VOTES!! :D

TO THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trailer for The Pregnancy Pact and what Jessica Parker looks like.

Did I choose well?? :D