Big Mini World

Title: Big Mini World
Genre: Genderbender, Romance, Destiny
Character: Taeyeon & Jessica
Author: chocomint89

Taking subways early in the morning was too annoying for a commuter, Jessica Jung since she was easily pissed by people who always pushed her inside and almost crushed through oceans of people also taking subways same as hers, she promised herseld that when she got hired at the high paid company where she was having an interview today, she would get herself a car, an expensive one who was big enough to crushed other cars who will crossed her way. Once she stepped inside the interview room, she was pushed inside and fell on her butt that she almost punched the guy straight to his face, the culprit hurriedly reached his respective sit along with the other interviewers, Jessica Jung held her head up high once she fixed her descent office attire that complimented her curves, she will deal with the guy later once she finished this interview she waited for a month but after she saw the guy who bumps into her, she immediately crunched her face and sending him glares not knowing that he was the owner of the company.

After the interview, she immediately got the job and worked as one of the marketing department staff since she finished her marketing degree at Seoul University unknowingly the guy slash owner of the company was her batchmate and classmate but they're not aware of each other's presence and the time he bumps into her, he himself taking subways too and one of the fucking people who pushed Jessica inside the long and tiring ride of their life.

Kim Taeyeon was living at the same floor as Jessica Jung and the worst he was the guy next door who annoyed the latter every single day because of the loud noises or more like moaning of every woman who sleep with him almost everyday. So the real things is why he lives like a normal life right now when we all knew except for Jessica, that he was a rich bastard that owns a company, simply because he was only a love child or what we called illegitimate one, he works at the company as a marketing head of Jessica's department but still one of the co-owners of the company alongside with his half siblings, Hyoyeon, Tae Hee and Junsu, the legit Kim's. He felt left out when they were at the meetings or conference because he didn't graduate from his degree because of his failing grades unlike Jessica who was a scholar and earned as one of the honorable students.

"I'm so screwed, send me the best marketing staff to helped me out from this shit now!" Taeyeon retorted as he kicked out his poor assistant from his office and now sending a newcomer that he almost recognize but instead of fearing him, he was earning a death glares from her, he was amused by her confidence didn't got the idea of being fired by him.

"So, what's your name?" Taeyeon asked in a flirty way but he was cutted off when she smashed her hands on his table that caught his attention surprisingly.

"We have too many things to do first before you have to know my name." Jessica calmly respond as she already sitted across him tapping keyboards working for his screwed reports for tomorrow. He admired her instantly that he couldn't keep his eyes off from her beautiful features.

The weeks become months and months turned into a wonderful years for the new married couple, Taeyeon and Jessica remained at the cozy small apartment living a simple life that after storms on their relationship that become rocky they still managed to fixed things between them since they were a total opposite but destiny played on them because they were fucking soulmate from the same hospital they're born, same nursery beddings where they both place after they took out from their mother's womb, the arranged date that set up by their mother because they were accidentally the best of friends since highschool but unfortunately they both didn't agree with the idea of dating that Jessica decided to be independent and living alone far away from her parents who was now living with Taeyeon's mother at Jeonju. They also attended the same preparatory school even elementary days but they almost didn't remember those days beside the insanely ice cream fight between them, when Taeyeon decided to meet his father at Seoul, he decided to send himself alone leaving his mother at Jeonju, they both ride the same bus, Jessica who loves sitting at the back not too far from him as they both leaning at the both side windows listening the same music at the same time with their earphones, they enjoyed the silence between them obliviously.

"What the fuck, you were always at every photo of mine since childhood even on college days, are you sure you're not some kind of creepy stalker?" Jessica scoffed when she rummaging over her old photo album and noticed that Taeyeon appeared behind obliviously, not fully shown face but still his presence was there even only his eyes peaking was visibly there.

"You think I'm hilarious? No, I'm not and you know how I hated taking pictures of my face but when I saw your stuffs you probably more like a freaking selfie lord for sure, you have tons of pictures of only yourself, seriously Sooyeon you're more like a creepy stalker than me?" Taeyeon snorted earning a jabbed from his wife. They were fixing some of their shared stuffs and they were almost shocked and surprised because they have same items with different shade of colors, Taeyeon fascinated by black and blue ones while Jessica was into white and pink, almost a contrast from each other.

"I remembered how you hated my guts back then but it was the time I slowly falling for your undenying charm not until that Donghae guy appeared to our perfect picture, he was an asshole than me." Taeyeon scoffed when he unboxing his own stuffs while Jessica was listening at him attentively and smiling from ear to ear secretly once she stealing glances from her beloved husband.

"Sometimes I wonder what if I say yes to him on the day you also confessed at the fucking subway, you're so not romantic I wonder why I said yes to you instead of Donghae." Jessica teased made Taeyeon stopped his unboxing and sending his glares this time.

"Don't you dare KIM SOOYEON!" Jessica's korean name slipped out from him everytime he was annoyed and jealous but for her it sounded sexy and alluring.

"But you know what Taeng, I believe on destiny just like now maybe we were truly a soulmate that even I divorce you now, fate will fixed things for us to be together again." Jessica tapped her chin as she was thinking weird things inside her head.

"And why you choose our divorce to be an example, you know we only married yesterday and you're thinking like that quickly, you're crazy!" Taeyeon retorted back as he places his things inside their shared cabinet same with Jessica.

"Thank you but I wasn't expecting you to sleep at the couch on our first night as a married couple if you still keep blabbering nonsense things that pisses me off." Jessica attacked made Taeyeon shows his surprise look.

After a stormy and rocky married life, Jessica finally gave birth to a twins which they named after them, a healthy babies. Taeyeon who was more excited carrying the twins especially the boy, he was amused of how his little Taeyeon pointed his cute little fingers towards a certain baby girl beside his nursery bed, and after he read the name written, his lips turned into a curves upward. He was now convinced to believe of what they called destiny because we have a big yet still a mini world for people who were meant for each other just like them.

The name was written boldly and clearly with huge letters JESSICA.

The end.