Dangerously

Title: Dangerously

Genre: Genderbender, Romance

Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

JESSICA POV

I'm too obsessed with him that I barely breathing everytime I risked my being to loved him over and over again though I knew where I stood my ground, he's with someone else now but my body and soul keeps seeking for his touch, we will always meet at the same place without his lover consent, we're hidden, our love is forbidden in every eyes but we kept in touch. He said he loves me but he couldn't let her go, the sensible touch he's throwing me makes me want him more than myself, I throw off my pride and dignity, he's like a chain restraining me to let go but honestly I have nothing left but him so I chose this sinful path of my life until I couldn't bear to confront his lover with a thick face of mine, I blurted out what happens things between him and me and only received a hard slapped infront of our friends but I don't even care because his love suffocated me and clouding my mind. I felt my cheeks burning from her hand but I only smirked at her but what shocked me was he didn't back me up and choose to defended her leaving me with despair and agony as I set my foot outside and walked away with tears in my eyes, I regret keeping that bastard in my skin, I run away and ignore the truth that I couldn't be with him and I was a fool, believing every words that he said when we're making love the night before and now he's messing with me.

"Sica? What happen?" My bestfriend asked as he halt infront of me giving me enough shelter to cover under the heavy rain but my heart needs one too but I kept on crying on my knees with a soaked black tight dress, I was embarrassed at myself so I don't dare to looked at him because all of the words he said about him was right.

"He left." I choked my breath as I admitted my biggest regret I didn't want him to heard.

"You still have me." He kneel infront of me to level him into me as he gently caresses my still sore cheeks and wipe my tears.

"Your brother is a bastard!" I yelled as the pain keeps on tearing me apart but instead of responding me, he engulfed me into his warm embrace, a familiar one.

"You don't deserve Jiwoong-hyung." He whispered into my ears as I felt him sniffing my hair.

"I still love him and it's hurt." I replied but silence engulf us instead.

"I will love you 'till my heart goes numb because you won't ever love me back, never." He honestly said and it left me speechless, he always confessing his feelings towards but I always shrugged him off  and choose to love dangerously with someone.

"I-I still need time." I choked.

"I still waiting for you, Sica." Our eyes met for the first time and I saw love and honesty through him but I don't want to make him wait for me because I knew to myself I would never turn back his feelings and he understand me well enough, it's just a matter of time for me to moved on.

"Don't wait."

"I still." He kisses my forehead before he leads into his car.