Playing With Fire

Title: Playing With Fire

Genre: Genderbender, Romance

Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

Burning kisses, touching, dirty talking while playing fire at the bed, these strange couple lying at the soft nest of love on their naked glory but they do not care less because they are only the breathing human being there inside, the man leads followed by the woman on hold. Holding their breaths trying to suppressed the moans and tone down the voice but failed to do so, all they could think is to make them both high and pleasure.

"Uuunnnnggg....right there, Taengoo!" The blonde woman moaned while grasping the sheets of the bed where they both lying and the man still savoring her body down to where the heaven is.

"You smell so good, Sooyeon-ah." The man breathed heavily while making his tongue do its own magic that the woman loves the most.

"How's my sister? Is she doing fine?" Sooyeon cutting him off while her eyes still closed and pleasure keeps on wavering her to its climax.

"She's fine, really fine so stop talking and let's do some action, babe." Taeyeon continued his work down south and giving his woman a sensual lick made her moan loudly.

"B-But......" Sooyeon is being cut off by Taeyeon's magic as he do her really good.

"I-I t-think we should break up." Those words that they keep on avoiding finally rolled off out of Sooyeon's mouth with a hint of no hesitation made the man stop and look at her with intense gaze, an act of seriousness.

"W-Why? B-Because of your sister?" Taeyeon sadly asked as he hovered on top of her meeting her eye level while caressing her cheeks lovingly and peck her lips afterwards.

"Y-You a-and my sister is already married but why you keep on seducing me and follow me." Sooyeon looking at him with the same intense as she caresses his back, soothing him.

"B-But you are the one I love, me and your sister agreed because she is sick." Taeyeon protested as the woman was all ears for him.

"I hate when you keep on reminding me of our sudden break up without Tiffany knowing about us before, she didn't deserve this though I wanted to slap her because she stole away my man but what can I do she is my dear sister." Sooyeon broke into tears and look away from Taeyeon's loving brown orbs.

"S-Sorry I couldn't do anything to fight for our love, your father threatened me after knowing our relationship before the wedding and I don't want to endanger your life so I agreed even if it will both broke our hearts." Taeyeon sighed and run his fingers into her blonde locks but Sooyeon didn't dare to look at him.

"It's not your fault, we choose to play with fire and now the consequences keeps on haunting us." Sooyeon said made Taeyeon's heart crushed.

"H-How about our son?" Taeyeon asked.