Butterfly Effect

Title: Butterfly Effect
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

Here I am, staring outside our classroom window during our Math class, I remembered how a certain someone could make me feel a butterflies in my stomach or should I called a butterfly effect everytime she smiled at me perfectly like we're the only human beings living on Earth. Yes,  she's not in my class but I love watching her from afar though I didn't stand a chance to make her mine, this flying butterfly makes my unwavering feelings for her growing stronger that sometimes I felt insecured and afraid that someday it made me fell hard and no one would be there to catch and save me, so delusional it seems but what can I do I'm just a mere human who's inlove.

"I'm sorry I have to snapped you out from your beautiful reverie, Miss Jung. Would you mind answering equation no.9?" My math professor said sarcastically caught the class attention towards that I wanted to be Taeyeon ed by the ground, I sighed heavily and answered him instead.

***********************

"T-Taeyeon-ssi, here's the papers that needed to be sign today." I stammered when I handed the stacks of papers into my crush desk while she's busy texting God knows who but I don't have the rights to be jealous since we're not even an item. She shoved her phone into her varsity jacket before she let out a cute chin dimple smile at me, oh my god I could feel the butterflies again that I made myself embarrassed infront of Taeyeon sunbaenim.

"Thank you, Sica." I love how my name rolled out from her tongue it's like a melodies through my ears. Suddenly, our hands brushes each other and I couldn't help but let me feel them for just a mere seconds before I retracted them away from her, the effect grew uncontrollably when she stares at me with confused look.

"Are you seeing someone now?" I didn't see it coming when she said them casually like it's not a big deal but for me it's like I'm having heart attack just now, I heard them loud and clear but the feeling of assume things falsely made me shrugged off her questions and just shook my head in response and yet another smiles attacks me, please spare my life that I couldn't handle another smile from her.

"Good, are you free after class?" She cheered while I'm having a mental breakdown for a moment I idiotically stood there staring at her shamelessly.

"Y-Yes, sunbaenim." She chuckled at my response before she pinch my cheeks and signed the papers almost immediately.

"So? See you later Jung! Or do you want our date settled here for a cup of hot chocolate since the weather was bad either to go on a date to a nearby cafe? What do you think?" I saw her smirking when I was still surprise by her flirting words at me, I know how she used to be a playgirl wooing every woman on our campus but why do she had to flirt with me, I'm a nobody and only sees by everyone as one of the dumb student who always failed on her exams next to Choi Sooyoung, sunbaenim's bestfriend. I prefer her to date Tiffany, the most gorgeous heartthrob of the campus since I oftenly saw them around walking hand in hand but I heard they're only bestfriend nothing less, nothing more so I'm hoping she would date Im Yoona,  the campus idol but why me? I wondered.

**********************

"How does Jessica Jung made this butterfly effect into me? She's nothing compared to Tiffany, Yoona and even Hyo Joo when it comes to beauty but I don't even cared for as long she's always here by my side as my secretary." Taeyeon thought to herself while she's nervously pacing back and forth inside the student council office because later she would go out for a date with her crush.