Eat

Title: Eat (sung by Zion T.)

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

  When you feel hungry, take out this song  

TAEYEON POV

I hummed through the song played from my mp3 playlist as I busying myself cooking at the kitchen, I'm wearing a pink apron she gave on my last year's birthday I get used to wear it even though I don't fancy the color but it belongs to her. Yeah, maybe I'm whipped but who cares I'm totally into her and I won't deny how much I loved that girl but we rarely spending with each other and I freakin' missing her so much.

Her blonde hair....

Her huge forehead....

Her cat-like eyes....

Her pointed nose....

Her perfect white teeth....

Her contagious smile.....

Her soft pinkish lips.....

Her melodious voice.....

Her dolphin scream......

Her cold aura.....

Her warm and smooth hands caressing mine.....

All of them, I do love every inch of her even her perfect S-line curves....

 Eat it like a morning apple

She hates cucumber,watermelon and pears but she totally love every food I make for her, of course, without her dislikes. She wake up in the morning with only a bite of tuna sandwich she usually made for breakfast after she sipped a cup of coffee, always wearing a black pencil skirt with her white sleeveless shirt and a pair of red stilettos that complimented her smooth white skin blinding every men's eyes and I'm totally blinded by them the first time our eyes locked with each other. I always reminded her to eat before she went to work and probably she always forgotten and I'm there to dropped by at the workplace to deliver her lunch which I heartily made for my dearest.

Her messy eating manners....

Her ahjumma laugh.....

Her concern heart.....

Her soft little hands that fits mine.....

Her pervert mind....

I loved them all even the not so good with her.....

Make sure you eat your meals even if you're tired  

She always went home late that I totally forgot to wait for her and slept at the couch but always end up snuggling on her embrace every morning that I used to love her scent. I'm having a hard time waking her up but what makes me do it everytime that I never get tired of? She always do her aegyo with her eyes closed and doing some morning routine she does with me that will definitely melt my heart....

'Taeyeonnnnaaaaa~' 

'Taengoo~'

'Taeyeonniieeeee~'

Oh, I love to hear how my name slipped from her mouth as she calls me with her aegyo you voice everytime she wants something from me, she always do it so that makes me misses her....

 Then you'll be able to sleep better at night 

She loves to snuggle in my chest when we sleep that she's freaking sniffing my scent that tickles me, her lips grazes into my flesh when she do something naughty even her hands works and roaming around my body that I couldn't resist but to release a soft moan escaping my lips.

Naughty Sooyeon.... *smile*

 I'm worn out

By your beauty

Please notice me

Please don't let me pass by

Please love me

Don't let go  

It's already two years passed and I couldn't buried her into the deepest place in mind and heart, she still lingers every time I paused or spacing out, her beautiful face that I always imagine every time I try to closed my eyes. Too painful that she's already gone, away from my embrace, leaving me on our empty apartment house that we promised spend the rest of our life and our devoted love that will never grew tired of loving each other. How could I forget my first love that haunts me every corners of the white wall, wherever I stop, she's always there smiling back at me, she never get old, the same Jessica Jung Sooyeon I loved, she's there beside me and never left but what I misses the most is her touch, how I wish I could touches my dear Jessica with my hands.

I miss you

I like you a lot

I want to hug you more often

I feel something like love for you

Maybe I really do love you....

I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon until we meet again.....

The end.