Almost

Title: Almost
Genre: Romance, Angst
Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

A beautiful night of Seoul where Taeyeon took her girlfriend Jessica out for a date after a tiring weeks of workloads, they worked at different field in different company but they often make time for each other not until Taeyeon felt guilty for cheating behind her girlfriend's back. She met a woman named Tiffany after the latter assigned on a same department with her and they clique immediately by having a few coffee dates whenever they had spare times that she almost forgot her girlfriend who patiently waiting for her at their home. Jessica was a woman full of patience but scary when she reached her limits and why Taeyeon cheat despite of her almost perfect girlfriend, simply because she never love her the same way, only to please their parents for an arrange marriage but still they are willing to take it a shot but unfortunately they didn't work out the way they used to be. Thankfully, they're closer like bestfriend and freely dating someone they like, Taeyeon almost like a perfect one for Jessica's ideal type that sometimes she praises her too much, they cuddled when weather went cold and often spend their night talking randomly. They almost married each other when Taeyeon's father couldn't wait for too long but being an smartass, Taeyeon persuades her father to delayed their wedding until they both think about a great plan to break up without hurting each other surprisingly Jessiva agreed with her condition.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you, how's your life after marriage?" Jessica asked out of the blue as they both seated side by side on a bench near their old apartment.

"Happily married that I couldn't ask for more but you know there's still no forever for me." The figure beside Jessica respond as she sipped her hot chocolate that the blonde offered awhile ago.

"You how's living all by yourself in unfamiliar country? Why must choose to work there? Is it because of me?" The figure teasingly asked made Jessica chuckled.

"Better to see me with a heartbroken state while you're happily married with her." Jessica said seriously as she stared at her for a seconds before averted her gaze at the beautiful scenery of mountains and trees infront of them.

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's all in the past as if we could do anything about them to fixed just be happy of what we have now." Jessica respond.

******************

The fake couple enjoyed their little adventure outside the city, Taeyeon informed her real girlfriend, Tiffany for not being home for a week that she's with Jessica that the latter approved later on. They've done scuba diving, bungee jumping, snorkling and partying on different beach club at night when they almost lost from sanity and fucked each other senselessly, it was the best night for Jessica who already fell for her bestfriend's undenying charm. After that night, Taeyeon never mentioned the incident and avoided Jessica as much as she can but being a stubbornhead, the blonde insisted to find her at least have a descent talk to settled things with her, they almost broke their friendship because of their carelessness.

"How long you intended to hide it from me?" Jessica sounded hurt when she barks at her, the lone figure saw how the latter was too mad about the sudden news anf how she felt betrayed by her. The blonde clenched her jaw tightly still keeping her calmness towards the person she despises so much for a long time.

"Honestly, I wanted to keep it from you forever because I was selfish and you're the one who made me like this, you hear me?" The figure spatted back with more intense as she could burst anytime soon of Jessica couldn't keep her mouth shut.