Closer

Title: Closer
Genre: Genderbender, Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

A/N: Inspired by The Chainsmoker

TAEYEON POV

My girlfriend and I love to hit the road around Jeollado using my bicycle and now I want to enjoy every moment with her because tomorrow we will move to Seoul with my family decided to break up with her. I was stupid, yes but it was the best for both of us, long distance relationship sucks for sure and we don't want to suffer painful break ups without proper goodbyes.

"Aren't you happy Taengoo?" My baby asked when she saw my frowned face welcomes her because I'm waiting for her outside her house.

"Nope, I'm beyond happy Sooyeon-ah so hop on we will hit the road again, baby." I hollered excitedly made her chuckled before we hop on my bicycle, our last trip together.

*********************

After 4 years since Taeyeon's departure from Jeollado, he occupied himself by studying trying to forget his ex-girlfriend he left but the feeling was lingering inside that he realized his stupid mistakes for breaking up with her ans he thinks the karma eating him up because he never had the chance to get himself a new lover ended on a embarrasing dates turned to worst, he screwed all over again. He stopped his business when his phone vibrated sign of incoming message, he tapped his smartphonereading the unread message appear on the screen.

"Up for a night, Taeng?  Meet us at the bar." He read the message loudly and his lips curve into a smile, he knew what that means because his buddy, Hyoyeon will introduce him to another chic again and he's liking the idea so he quickly grabbed his coat and stormed out to his apartment.

***********************

Flickering neon lights welcomed Taeyeon as he entered their favorite club at night and he was looking for a certain person who invited him until his eyes fell into a familiar figure dancing in the middle of the crowd, she had a blonde hair, smooth shoulderblade with tattoo on the left, milky white skin that you want to give a mark and claim her as yours, she's grinding her hips while swaying seductively for he sure that it was his buddy and when Hyoyeon spotted him, he was quickly approached by the former dragging the blonde towards his spot, maybe she's the new chic, Taeyeon thought.

"Hey Taeng! I wanted to introduce you my friend here, Jessica!  Hey, Jessica my buddy, Kim Taeyeon!" The brief introduction made both of them mouth agape and surprise since they both knew what kind of relationship they shared before and now they're stood infront of each other awkwardly before Hyoyeon broke the deafening silence between them and proceeded into the dance floor showing off his dancing skills.

"E-Err...Hello?" Taeyeon scratched his non-itchy neck offering his hand but he was ignored but well he deserves it by the way and heck here he was gawking at the blonde who used to be his lover back then, she grew more beautiful and gorgeous than before since the last time they met.

"Follow me, I want you to explain before I beat you up into pulp!" Jessica turned hee back leaving the crowd going straight at thr backdoor while Taeyeon gulped before he obeyed her like a certain lost puppy, he could feel something odd and afraid of her.

"I'm expecting a good reasons for leaving me before or else I don't know what happened to you next, rest in peace honey!" Jessica yelled back before she walked out immediately.

****************************

"How do you want us to be close?" Taeyeon flirted facing Jessica while they're having a leisure time at his apartment.

"Like this?" Taeyeon close the gap between them as they sitted on his couch.

"Closer." Jessica pulled him by his collar until no gap between them, they could feel each others breathing on both of their face before they both leaned for a passionate kiss.

The end.