Sweet Love

Title: Sweet Love

Genre: Romance, Fluff

Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

"Falling in love is easy, staying in love is rare."

Jessica realized how she fell deeply in love with every song she composes especially when the one who sang it was none other than the famous and Korea's top singer, Kim Taeyeon. She always chosen by the said latter to make music for her album and she was nothing but gratefully towards the ballad singer and the fact that it was spending time with her when Taeyeon invited her for quick coffee date or lunch maybe if she's not busy enough with her schedule, the higher the chance she's spending time with the sweet talker midget, the big chance to fell in love with like a wonderful melody she often worked with. Love is sweet indeed, the touch, the stares and the small talk they had shared for almost 5 years through the help of the music, Jessica sometimes wonder if the singer could feel the message of the song she usually sings and sometimes she wonders if she stood a chance to going out with her.

"I'm scared of looking at you because the more I do, the more I fall for you."

Taeyeon couldn't help but to stare at the person who works with her pencil and a paper, silently uttering words she couldn't hear and the concentration she hardly breaks when Jessica already on her own wonderland of music and lyrics. Her favorite melody composer always wears a beauty that she could rarely find in someone else, every girl she dated before and this woman surely hooked her heart instantly when they first met and first introduction takes place between them almost 5 years ago. And in her smile Taeyeon see something more beautiful than the stars because Jessica is a star herself for her, she always says nothing every time she was asked by the culprit who stole her body and soul, she noticed that the song is somewhat related into her complicated situation. Hopeless love she said to herself when the blonde woman sees with some guy she talks with every break after rehearsals, she indeed a jealous freak but she couldn't say something carelessly at her because she's too afraid that she might reject, knowing that Jessica is straight from what she known so keeping the feelings to herself might be a good option to avoid a broken heart.

"Let's fall in love and never look back."

Another upcoming album from the famous singer but this time, Jessica isn't choose to be the composer of Taeyeon's track and that breaks the heart of both woman whom silently fell in love with each other without them knowing, the new composer stepped between the almost springing love affair and her name is Hwang Tiffany, one who approached by Jessica to at least includes one of her compose song as a hidden track entitled "Sweet Love" for Taeyeon's new album without her knowing. No doubt, they misses each other as the days, weeks and worst months passing by without seeing nor talking with each other so Taeyeon took courage to pay a visit with the blonde at her apartment. A good day for her to avoid a certain Dispatch paparazzi, a cold winter night as she wears her disguise, a mask and all black that covers her identity, once she stepped on the blonde's front door, she hesitated to knock at first but her guts knock her off and try a knock once but nothing came in respond so she repeat twice before the door open revealing a blonde messy hair tied in a bun, over sized white sweatshirt and a not visible mini short that showing her milky smooth thigh.

"Can I come in?" An awkward question threw into the air and Jessica offers a welcome to the singer who stood coldly outside for a good 15 minutes.