Express 999

Title: Express 999
Genre: Genderbender, Romance, Fantasy
Characters: Taeyeon & Jessica

The day of Christmas eve, everyone were in a rush buying gifts for last minute shopping spree before the night of 25th of December hits the clock, a little boy named Taeyeon spend his day by selling gift wrappers on a snowy street of Seoul, he's a mere orphan but he never felt lonely and sad after all, he viewed life jn a positive way, a bright boy like him believes the spirit of Christmas was all about sharing love to others that's why the small amount on his hand were spend to a poor family who lives nearby his place after a long tiring day he dropped by at the market to buy something for Christmas before he set foot on his friend's little home. Usually, he spend time with them, helping house chores, teaching their only daughter and even work for them without something in return that's how Taeyeon lived his life.

"I'm home!" Taeyeon shouted cheerfully holding a two plastic bag of foods on his hand as he entered the neighborhood. The daughter ushered him inside before he was greeted by the old couple who's smiling at him. They were more than happy to have him on their life since they had no son and gladly treated him as their own alongside with their beautiful daughter besides they're Taeyeon's family friends too.

"Change your clothes now, Tae before we eat, you seems so tired!" Mrs. Jung offered as she prepared foos for them, the little boy obliged as he changes his clothes into a comfortable one.

"T-Thank you so much, Taengoo!" The Jung couple's daughter bowed as overwhelming gratitude over him before he was engulfed into a tight embrace.

"Nah, remember we're now family, Jessica so it's not really a big deal for me." Taeyeon hugged the girl back as they both joined the Christmas dinner inside the Jung residence as the night went well.

*************************

Twelve years later.......

Taeyeon finished his study in college as a medical doctor at Seoul University making him separated to the Jung family, he received a good offer as a full scholar from the school since he's a bright young man after he'd been separated he had no communication with Jessica as well but he promise her one day that he will take them with him when he become successful and now after fulfilling his dreams, he searches for them but unfortunately they were moved out from their previous residence because they couldn't pay for the possible amount, he felt horrible at the time and guilty for leaving them without anything but he couldn't do anything back then since he's just a mere student. He spend Christmas by drinking and sleeping throughout the lazy day, the essence of an important occasion loses its meaning for him.

"Hey Taeng! I've got a news for you about the Jung family!" One of his colleagues informed him as he silently checking his patient's profile, his eyes glistened in joy as he listen carefully at him.

************************

"S-Sorry." Taeyeon touches the tombstone engraving Jessica's name on it beside it were her parent's grave as well. They all suffered from an unknown disease that causes their death two years ago.

"Hey stop being a crybaby and look at me over here!" An unfamiliar voice snapped him out from his mourn as he turned his head behind seeing a glowing express train with a beautiful woman wearing a Santa costume, he knew that Christmas were just around the corner but a train exist to nowhere was understatement or more like a crazy stuff.

"W-Who are you exactly?" Taeyeon asked in surprise but the woman with a beautiful eyesmile only showing her amuse face as she slowly approached him dragging him inside the express train.