Investigating

A couple of days later
Apparently Lola died from asphyxiation, she was strangled then someone set her body on fire. It all links that she was killed because of the paintings and jewels the owner of the big house had. I knew it all along but we still need more evidence to prove Killian didn't kill Lola. Killian and I have been working together and he is awesome to work with but I've been trying to keep a low profile whenever I'm out there with him. Killian got a hit on a person who was last seen with Lola and we wanted to go and investigate. Apparently the person she was last seen with is an owner of a night club so we are going to go there tonight and have a little chat with him. I walk downstairs and Killian smiles at me. "Emma you look amazing." I smile. "You look very handsome." Then he squints. "Are you seriously wearing that dress?" I look down. I was wearing a light blue tea cup style dress. "What's wrong with it?" He laughs. "You want to fit in not stand out." I scoff. He pushes me upstairs and goes through my closet. I sat on my bed confused as can be wondering why on earth did I let this man go through my closet. "Oh yes this is it." He comes out with a black strapless fitted dress. "Oh no, the only time I wore that was for my cousins Hollywood theme wedding." He laughs. "You're kidding right?" I sat there and grinned. "I don't even know if I still fit into that dress Killian." He laughs. "Come on let's get you out of that and into this one." I scoff. "I can't change while you're in here." He chuckles. "Love I'm just trying to get you into the dress nothing more." I scoff. I then unzip the dress and it falls to the floor. He smiles at me as he hands me the dress. I slide the dress on and he zips up the back. I turn around and he smiles. "There, see nothing happened." I chuckled. "Now let's go it's getting late." I nodded. We left my apartment and went to the night club. Once inside we grabbed a drink and Killian started to look for the owner. Minutes later we find him and he's sitting with three women towards the back in a reserved area. There were two body guards there and they stopped us. The owner gets up and smiles. "Killian is that you?" Killian smiles. "Let them in, Jan, Amy I will see you ladies later." The women walk out and Killian and I sit next to him. "So what do you need my dear friend?" Killian nods. The man winks at me and I give him a weird look. "Sorry to come like this without notice." The man shakes his head. "No worries Killian, you know you're always welcome here." Killian nods. "I was wondering when was the last time you saw Lola?" He took a sip of his drink and gulped. "Well about a week ago, she kept babbling on about robbing the Porter's house and I told her not to mess with those people and I haven't heard from her since then." I sigh. "How are you doing beautiful?" The man says as he winks at me. I stayed quiet. "Man Killian your woman is super quiet." Killian laughs. "We aren't together; we are business partners." He smiles and then smirks. "No you guys are more than partners." I looked at Killian and he stared back and smiled. I then coughed. "So why are you guys looking for Lola?" I sigh. "Umm mister.?" He gives me a very seductive smile and winks. "I'm Jason beautiful, what's yours?" I laugh. "It's Emma and because she's dead." He gasps. "She's dead?" Killian and I nod. "See those people are not to be messed with and they killed Lola." I look at Killian and he looked shocked. "We are trying to figure out who killed her because they are blaming me." He gasps. "You would never kill a person Killian, steal of course but murder? That ain't your style." Killian nods. I just sat there quietly. "I'm sorry bro if we ruined your night." He shakes his head. "No thank you for telling me." Killian nods. "Well we will be going, don't want to be taking up more of your precious time." Jason nods. Killian gets up and then Jason grabs my hand. "I know you work with the FBI beautiful but just because you're helping my boy I will help you in proving his innocence but I would never ever help you again." He said with a mean look on his face. I stood there a little scared and I nod. "Thank you." He nods and smiles. I walk over to Killian. "Everything ok?" I nod. "We need to figure out what exactly happened to Lola." I nod. We start to walk outside and made our way to the car. I see a couple of FBI agents and they are walking our way. If we run, they will suspect us but if they see Killian he will get arrested. I try to think of something and nothing was coming to mind. I was starting to get nervous. That's when I get an idea and it involved Killian. I look at him and I groan. "Kiss me." He gives me a weird look. "Why?" I scoffed. "I said kiss me damn it." I kept looking at the agents and that's when he pulls me towards him and kisses me. I don't know why but as soon as our lips touched I just had a weird sensation in my stomach. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Our kiss deepens and my was I getting lost in the passion of the kiss. I open my eyes and I see the agents pass by us. I look back at Killian and he is still kissing me. I smiled because I could tell he was enjoying the kiss. That's when I let go as we are both gasping for air. We just stood there staring at each other. "I'm sorry for that." He gives me a confused smile. "Why did you want me to kiss you?" "Agents were passing by and if they saw either of us we would have been screwed." He lifts his eyebrow. "So you thought kissing would distract them?" I laughed. "Yes displays of public affection makes people uncomfortable." He laughs. "Oh that's just a poor excuse, you wanted to kiss me agent Swan." I laugh. "Not at all, I don't kiss criminals remember?" He laughs. "So you can work and live with one but kissing one is bad?" I scoff then laugh. "Ok changing the subject, Jason said he will look into finding who was the one who framed you and killed Lola." He smiles. "How about we go back to your place and just continue with those displays of affection?" I roll my eyes. "That will never happen again." He laughs. "Sure." He says and smirks. We drove back to my place and decided that it was best to just go to sleep.