The Coronation

3 years later
It has been a long journey; a lot has happened but today is the day that my sweet Rhea is going to be crowned as queen. She has grown up to be an amazing woman, whom I couldn't be more proud of. As for Killian and I, we left the FBI division and decided that family was first and moved to Birmingham. Killian and I are in charge of other things around the palace and the best thing is that we have our daughter close by. Leia and Liam are being taught the ways of the estate and help around the palace as well. We are all extremely happy even though the change was hard, we were able to get used to it but eventually we made this land our home. Killian is getting everything ready and our teens are getting changed. I'm with Rhea as she's getting ready. Her lady's maids are helping her get dressed and I'm sitting on the side in awe. She turns to me and smiles. "How do I look?" I get up and smile. "You look beautiful." I started to tear up. She smiles and hugs me. She backs away and sighs. "What's wrong?" "Am I disappointing you?" I give her a weird look. "Why would I be disappointed?" She shrugs. "I don't know, maybe you wanted a different life for me, for us." I shake my head. "My love, its your life, you felt it on your heart to do this and that makes me happy, that you followed your heart, how can I be disappointed?" She smiles. "Although something is missing?" She gasps. I take out the necklace. She smiles. "You still want to wear it?" She nods. Her maid lifts her hair up as I lock her necklace. She walks over to the mirror and smiles. "I can't do this mom, I can't be a queen, I..." I shush her. "Sweetie, you were meant to do this, you've done a good job so far just think of it as the beginning of a new job." She smiles. "Thank you mom." She hugs me and we hear trumpets. I smile. "Its time got to go." She nods and I walk out of the room. I walk into the main room and I see Killian along with the twins. Killian hugs me. Rhea walks down the grand stair case and walks up to the throne. She sits down and the prime minister places the crown on her head. She looks over at us and we smile and nod. She smiles back. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Birmingham with love, compassion, fortitude, and justice?" She nods. "I solemnly swear to do." They do a prayer and Rhea gets up. "People of Birmingham, I present to you Rhea Marie Jones-Cunningham, rightful ruler and queen of Birmingham." She smiles as everyone claps and cheers. I hug Killian and he smiles. "A new journey awaits us love." He nods. "Indeed my love but now we will all be together as one." I nod. He leans down and kisses me. "Together forever." I smile and nod.