My Love is Back

I'm sitting by the old back entrance and was thinking of ways to defeat Zelena but none were coming into my mind. I was happy to know that Rhea is happy to know that I am her mother but one thing I can't seem to grasp is Colin. I know he's my husband but I can't help but feel awkward around him.

I don't know I'm scared, I mean I don't really remember him, I know I do love him but I don't know. I can't let the thoughts of him cloud my mind. I need to think about my daughters life which is more important than him.

I'm sitting there and that's when Colin, well Killian comes and sits next to me. "Hey," he says with a sweet smile. I smile and nod. "Hey." He nods. "Well I've been trying to find any proof or any ways of getting at Zelena but I can't think of any." I sigh. "I'm in the same position, can't think of anything." He nods.

He then slowly grabs my hand and I pull it away. "Look Colin, Killian, I know that I love you and it seems we are married, I can't too much has happened." He nods. "It's because of me, the way I treated you was not the ways of a gentleman." I sigh.

"Im sorry again Jen, but let's give this a try." I sigh as I get up. "I'm sorry I can't." I start to walk away. That's when Colin grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. He starts to caress my cheek as he places his forehead against mine. Not going to lie but I felt safe in his arms even though my mind was going crazy, not wanting to accept him back in.

"Let's give this a try," he says and I nod. A tear rolled down my cheek and lifts my chin and gives me a kiss. As we are kissing I'm having the flashbacks again, but these were more intense. I was getting more and more of them. We let go and I gasp. I remember, my memories are back.

I stared at Killian and started to cry. "Killian?" I ask as I touch his chest. The last time I truly saw him he had been shot. He caresses my face. "Emma, my love." He says and he gives me a passionate kiss. "I missed you so much Emma," he said in between breaths. "So did I." We let go and just hug. I finally had my memories back, I had my love, my all.

Killian looks down and sighs. "What's wrong my love?" I ask with a concerned look on my face. "I'm sorry for the way I treated you, I..." I interrupt him with a kiss. He smiles once we let go. "What was that for?" I smile. "I forgive you, we didn't know who we were but now we do." That's when we see Rhea and Tyler. We gasp.

"Mom, dad?" Rhea asks and we burst into tears. She runs up to us and hugs us. "Oh my little one," I say and she smiles. Killian kisses her head and is in tears. That's when I gasp. "Leía, Liam, we have to find them!" Rhea backs away and smiles. "Everybody is back in the cell, Leía, Liam, Regina..." I gasp and look at Tyler.

"Your mom remembers?" He nods. "My dad." I gasp. "Yes I saw him before Zelena went and took him and Regina." Tyler nods. "They all remember." I smiled. "Let's go see our twins Killian." I say as I look up at Killian. He nods. "We will be back, we are going to get some stuff for them." We nod and made our way to the cell.

We walk hand in hand. I leaned against Killian and he just kissed my head. "We are slowly starting to get our family back." He says and I nod. We get to the cell and I see the twins. They open the cell and run out towards us. I was in tears as I held them in my arms. Killian hugged us and I was ecstatic.

I kissed their heads. "Where were you two at?" Leía sighs. "Zelena put us in here." I scoff. "That vile woman." I said as I hugged Leía. Killian hugged Liam and scoffed as well. Regina and Robin walked up to us. "Killian." Regina says with a smile. He smiles. "I'm sorry for..." Killian nods. "It's ok Regina, I apologize, and you must be..." Killian says extending his hand towards Robin.

"Robin, yes." Robin says shaking Killian's hand. "So what shall we do now?" Regina asks and I sigh. "Continue with the plan to overrule Zelena."