Emptiness

We are all sitting down in the living room and Liam is hugging me and Leia is hugging Killian. We were all just sitting there emotion less. Like we weren't feeling anything. "I miss Rhea." Leia says as she breaks the silence. We all look at her and my heart breaks. The house is so empty without her yelling or fighting with the twins. Killian is so frustrated and angry. He kisses Leia on her head and hugs her tightly. "Don't worry we will find your sister and bring her back home." Liam hugs me tighter and I kiss his head. They aren't as active as they used to be. It seems that her absence affected them too. I was so going to kill that dirt bag once we find him. That's when our phones go off. Killian looks at me and gasps. "You go; I'll drop the kids off at my sisters." Killian kisses Leia on her head and walks out the door. "What happened?" The twins asked. "It seems that we found the place where they have your sister." They gasp. We all get up and made our way to the car. Even though we said we didn't want anyone to know it was hopeless. I am so happy that we told the people from our team to help because if we hadn't we wouldn't have found the place in where they held Rhea.