Flirting and Investigating

Once we got to the office I decided it was time to go home. I needed to rest and just take my mind off of everything. I took a cold and refreshing shower then decided to investigate into her work life. We had the ok to go through her stuff and Angie sent everything to my work laptop. I started to skim through documents and I come across something that catches my attention. All the names of the people who hired this practice seem familiar to me. I look up old case files and I find it. There was a a case a while back ago where all these people had been robbed of all of their money. That seemed really odd that there was this connection. I'm pretty sure the practice was stealing these people's money. I looked at Gracie's work and I think she was on to it. I continued to read and sure enough I was right. I looked up some transactions and they were all written back to mister Peterson. It's him, maybe it was him? Maybe Gracie found out that he was doing to their clients so she confronted him. That's when I hear a knock. I go and open the door. It was Killian. "How you doing love?" I smile as he walks in. I close the door and I walk back to the dinning table and I call him over. He pulls a chair over. "Love I think mister Peterson had something to do with this whole mess." He gasps. I show him everything. "Wow he is indeed a suspect tomorrow we will go and confront him." I nod. He closes the laptop. "Why did you close it?" He starts to kiss my neck. "It's been a long day Emma; I want to be with you." I laugh and open the laptop. He kisses me and I try to push him away. "Stop it Killian, I need to work." I say in between breaths. He laughs and backs away. "Love the work will still be here tomorrow." I laugh and close the laptop. "Fine you win." He gives me one last kiss. He picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He takes my glasses off and places them on the night stand. He starts to kiss me and boy was I loving it. Time passed by and I wake up. I look at the clock and it's 3 am. My head is on Killian's chest and I look up at him and he's sound asleep. I smile at the sight of that. I'm scared what if my child ruins his life? I mean he said that he would love to be a father but now that it's really happening would he still be happy? I sigh. I feel him move and he hugged me so I could be closer to him. I smiled and decided it was best to just go to sleep. Tomorrow well later today we will confront mister Peterson again and figure things out. My alarm clock goes off and Killian and I groan. As I try to reach for the alarm clock, I get nauseous. I get up and run to the bathroom. I throw up and my head is spinning. I can't believe I'm already getting morning sickness. Killian comes running inside the bathroom. "Love are you sure you're ok?" I nod. "I think you should go to the doctor, maybe you have like the stomach flu or worse food poisoning." I half smile. If he only knew that the reason I was nauseous was because I'm pregnant. I nod. "I'll make an appointment for tomorrow." He nods. We get dressed and made our way back to the PI's place. "Back so soon FBI agents, what can I do for you two?" "Cut the act mister Peterson, we know that you were robbing your clients." He gasps. "I wouldn't do such a thing." I scoff. "I found out that all your clients have one thing in common, they reported having their savings and checking accounts emptied." He smirks. "What an awful coincidence." I shake my head. I start to get dizzy and Killian grabs me. "Are you ok?" I nod and smile at Killian. "I'm pretty sure Gracie found out and you got rid of her so she would stay quiet." Mister Peterson laughs. "I would never kill her and I don't do such vile things." "The money stolen was written to you." He gasps. "How do you know?" "I looked at Gracie's laptop and found all the evidence." He laughs. "What do you have to say for yourself?" "I'm going to need a lawyer." He says and chuckles. I scoff. Killian shakes his head. "You're damn right you're going to need a lawyer come on Emma." We leave the offices. Killian drops me off at the house and I continued to investigate on my laptop.