The Confrontation

I look up and I see Tyler, almost as bloody and bruised as I was. What happened to him? "Please mom, don't hurt Rhea." Tyler screams out. Regina looks down at me then pulls me up. She has her arm over me hugging me from behind as she has the dagger on my neck.

"Son who hurt you?" Regina asked while snarling. "It doesn't matter, please momma, let Rhea go." She scoffs. "Why are you with Killian and Emma?" She asks and Tyler sighs. "They are good people mom." She chuckles. "Son their family have brought pain, humiliation and loss to our family." He sighs.

"And you want to bring that to ours as well?" Tyler says and Regina gives him a weird look. "Mom let's end this please, you are going to have a grand child with this family, you wouldn't want him or her to suffer like you did." Tyler says and I gasp. How the hell did he know that I'm pregnant.

I look over at my mom and she nodded. Of course she had to tell him. Don't get me wrong I'm still upset over the fact that Tyler wanted to kill me but now that he's here, it shows me that he has truly changed. "Now please momma don't hurt the mother of your grand child." She let's go of me and I run towards my parents.

They hug me and I never felt more happy in my entire life. "Sweetie, are you ok?" My dad asks. I nod. My mom caresses my cheek and tears of joy are running down her cheek. "How's the baby?" She asks. I shrug. "I don't know." She nods.

I look back and Tyler is standing there close to his mom. "Mom, it's ok we all make mistakes." Regina starts to cry. "I'm going to be a grandma?" Tyler cries with a smile on his face and nods. "Yes mom, remember it was one of your wishes." She nods. "You can start over mom." Tyler says and she smiles.

My dad steps in front of us and coughs. "Tyler, I am so sorry for what I did to you and Regina, please let's forget about everything and start fresh." That's when Regina gives my dad a mean look. "So it was you?" She says and snarls. We all gave her a confused look.

"Did what?" My dad asks. "You're always hurting my family Killian, it's always your stupid family, starting from your mother, this is the last time you will hurt them." She says and runs towards my dad with the dagger in front of her.

In a spilt second Tyler gets in front of my dad and Regina stabs Tyler. We all gasped. "Tyler?" Regina says as she sees that her dagger was inside Tyler and not my dad. We all stood there shocked. Tyler starts to fall and my dad catches him. He slowly places him on the ground and is trying to press on his wound.

I run to his side and I'm crying like crazy. "Why did you get in front of Killian?" Regina screams out. "He's family." Regina bursts out crying and falls to her knees. She starts to caress Tyler's cheek. "My little boy, no I can't lose you." Tyler half smiles. "Please Tyler forgive me, I..." Tyler nods. "I forgive you mom." She places her forehead against his.

I knew that she loved her son so much, but her anger towards our family and her constant idea to seek revenge overpowered her love. And now this is the consequence of that fury. "Emma call the palace, and send a medic down here." My dad says and my mom calls the palace.

Regina gets up and is crying like crazy. My dad gets up and walks over to her leaving Tyler and I alone. "Rhea." He says with a smile. I'm crying like crazy. "You fool, I thought you left me." He half smiles. "I would never do that." I nod as he caresses my cheek. He then touches my belly. I nod with a smile. "Yes we are going to have a baby."

He smiles. "My Rhea, can you please forgive me. I'm pretty sure my mother showed you the pictures." I look down and nod. "I didn't want to hurt you, I.." I put my finger on top of his lips, to silence him. "It's ok, I forgive you, our family has held grudges against each other and hatred as well. It's time we put an end to this." He smiles. "Spoken like a true queen." I smile.

"Please take care of our child." I gave him a weird look. "What?" His eyes started to close. "I'm not going to make it, but I'm happy knowing that my family is at peace and that my child will have his or her mother by its side." I scoffed. "No The hell don't talk like that, we will both raise our little prince or princess, Tyler." He smiles. "No you have to fight love, please for us and our child." He half smiles.

I lean down and I kissed him. "I love you." He says and his lips let go of mine. "Tyler?" I whispered. No response, I get up. "Tyler?" I scream. I start to shake him. "No damn it Tyler, don't leave me." I scream out while sobbing.

Regina and my dad run out to where we were at and Regina looks at me and I nod. She bursts out crying and she starts crying against my dad's chest. He hugs her and she is sobbing like crazy. "No not my boy, I would have rather died than him." She yelled out. I laid there on the ground holding Tyler in my arms.

That's when the paramedics arrive and they take him away. I laid there while Regina was still crying. She walks away from my dad is just yelling. "I deserve this pain but my boy didn't deserve this, ahhh." She kept screaming out and boy were her screams tearing my soul.

"Emma, Killian, Rhea, please forgive me." She says and I get up and walk over to her. She is crying like crazy and I hug her. She gasps. "You forgive me, even after I almost tried to kill you?" She asks as she hugs me back. I nod then back away. "Well your son tried to kill me first and I forgave him." She managed to laugh.

"I don't deserve your kindness." I half smile. "And besides how can I be mad at my child's grandmother." She gasps. "That's right." She says and touches my belly. "Rhea I will never forgive myself if something happens to my grand baby because of the way I tortured you."

I sigh. "It's ok, let's go see if he or she is alright." She nods. She walks up to my parents and they nod. "Emma, Killian forgive me." They smile. "Let's go." They start to walk away and my mom looks back at me. "Sweetie come on." "I'll go in a sec." She nods. "I'll wait for you outside." I nod and she walks away.

I stood there staring at the cabin and the waterfall with the little lagoon. My heart was broken. I couldn't believe everything that happened here. I caressed my belly and sighed.
Let's see what happens to us baby, I say and continued to caress my belly. I took one more good look and walked out of the cave.