I Remember

I ran away and got as far away as possible. This wasn't the life that I remembered I mean yes but then again no. I don't know I was so confused. I managed to sneak out of the palace and walked into town. Everything was so different, nothing was like I remembered.

Everyone kept looking at me, not in a bad way but like they were confused. I continued to walk and I didn't notice where I was going and I come across the edge of a cliff, similar to the one I had fallen from before. I sigh in relief because I caught myself in time.

That's when I hear some footsteps behind me. I sigh. I turn around and I see Colin. "What do you want?" He sighs. "Emma.." I sigh. "Please leave me alone Colin or Killian whatever the hell your name is." He sighs. "Emma please.." He says and I back away from him. "I'm sorry Killian I just don't remember this life, I don't remember.." He sighs. "Emma..." He reaches out for me and I back away and I slip.

I fall and Killian grabs my hand. I'm freaking out like crazy. "Emma please don't let go." "Colin Im sorry for treating you like this, im sorry I couldn't remember." He shakes his head. "It's ok MY love," he says and I start to cry. He smiles. Even though I wasn't remembering anything Colin well Killian seems to really love me.

"Killian Im sorry for the way I acted, I know you were trying your best to help me remember I really appreciate it." He smiles. "Emma please grab on to the root so I can pull you up." I smiled. I knew I was going to fall to my death.
I accepted my fate and that's when my hand started to slip. I start to cry like crazy. That's when flashbacks of my life started playing.

I remembered everything. I gasp. "Killian." I said and he smiled. "You remember?" I nod. I'm holding on to his hand and I caress it with my other hand. "Killian I love you please take care of our kids." He's in tears. "No Emma, I will save you." I smile with tears still in my eyes.

That's when I see Rhea. "Mom!" She screams and I smile. "Sweetie!" She smiles and lowers down a rope. "Emma grab on to the rope!" I nod. "One three let go of my hand and grab it ok?" I nod. "One, two, three," he says and I let go of his hand and grabbed on to the rope. They go and pull me up. I was back on the ground and Killian and Rhea hugged me.

I was in tears. I hugged them so tightly. We let go and I go and kiss Killian. We kiss with so much passion and I could totally tell he missed me. We back away and stood there trying to catch our breaths. "My love you're back." He says and I nod. "Yes I missed you," I said and he smiles.

Rhea smiles. I go and hug her again. I caress her face and smiled. "I'm sorry for treating you like that." She smiles. "It's ok." I smile. "How about we go back home?" I nod. She starts to walk back to the palace and I grabbed Killian's arm. He gives me a weird look. "You ok?" I smiled. "Im sorry for the way I treated you it's just in this dream world you had treated me bad and even though I loved you, you were with someone else." He smiles and caresses my face.

"I know me love, you told me it's ok, I understand I'm just happy to have you back." I smiled. "I love you Killian Jones." He smiles. "And I love you Emma Jones." I smiled. We started to walk and he stopped me. "Emma you know that I would never hurt you..." I nod. "I know and I love you for that." He smiles and kisses me again. We walked back to the palace and stood at the entrance.

"Welcome Home love," he says and I smile. "It's good to be back love." He nods and smiles.