I'm Back

We walked into the palace and I was greeted by everyone. I remembered everything and boy was I happy. Regina walks up to me and hugs me. "Emma it's so good to have you back." I smiled as I hugged her. "It's good to be back." She backs away and smiles.

Tyler walks over to me and smiles. "Emma," he says while holding Uzi. He hands me Uzi and I started to cry. "Oh my little one," I said and Uzi smiled. That's when Leía and Liam come running towards me. "Mom, you remember," Leía says and I nod as they hugged me.

Rhea is standing next to Tyler happy as can be. Rhea smiles. "Now we must celebrate and let the great nation of Birmingham know that even though we got attacked and Zelena wanted to rule, she failed and we have rebuilt everything and we are happy, because the one person we all missed is back," she says and I smile.

"Oh sweetie, you don't have to." She shakes her head. "Nonsense," she says. "We will have a grand celebration in two days, so rest up mom because after we celebrate we have a lot of work to do." I smile. "I look forward to it."  She nods and walks away.

I give Tyler, Uzi and he walks away. The twins walk away and it's only Regina, Killian and I. I walked up to Killian and smiled at him. "Love can you wait for me in our room, I need to talk to Regina." He nods then gives me a kiss. "I love you." I smile. "I love you too." I smiled as he walked away.

I looked over at Regina and sighed. Im still doubting whether or not I was dreaming so I had to confirm something. "Regina, you never mentioned to me how Robin looked like?" She gave me a baffled look. "Why do you want to know?" I sigh. "While I was asleep I saw someone like him and I just want to know if it's the same man." She sighs and nods.

She starts to describe him and I gasp. "Regina that's the same man, I dreamt him, and you have never described him to me before." She gasps. "But how?" I shake my head. "Maybe this might be a sign that he's still alive because in my dreams Zelena had faked an accident so.." She gasps.

"Zelena?" I nod. "Yes Regina she's your sister." She gasps. "I have to go look for him, I'm going to take this leap of faith thank you Emma." "Really? You don't think I'm making this up?" She smiles. "If there's a slightest possibility that the man I love is alive Im going to risk anything to get him back." I smile. She smiles and walks away. I walked up to my room, which is weird because this used to be Zelena's room. I smiled as I walked is then I smiled even more because I see Killian standing by the window just gazing out to the sea.

I closed the door, walked up to him and hugged him from behind. He laughed as he pulled me around. He then hugs me. I smiled as he hugged me. "Man I was remembering the first time we met." I laughed. "Back when I was an FBI agent?" He nods.

"Yes back when I was thief." I smiled. "Times were so simple back then huh?" He nods. "Yes who would have known that I was going to live out my days married to a woman who wanted to throw me in jail." I laughed. "And who would have thought that I was going to marry a thief, who was a prince then turned into an FBI agent." He smiles and gives me a kiss.

He then hugs me again and sighs. "I had missed you so much my love." I smiled. "I did too." I walked up to the window and just enjoyed the view. "I wouldn't trade my life for anything Killian, this is where I belong." He smiles. He starts to kiss me and then he picks me up. He places me on the bed and we continue to kiss.

He smiled as he looked down at me. "You know Emma I still remember the first time we did this." I scoff. "I was not happy." He chuckled. "Oh no you were happy you were just mad because well you had to partner up with a criminal, me." I laughed. "True." He then caresses my face with his nose. "I love you Mrs. Jones." I smiled. "And I love you Mr. Jones."

He starts to kiss my neck and that's when I take a look at the night stand and I see something that left me in shock. It was Zelena's necklace. If Zelena never ruled then why is that here, was it possible that my dream world was real? I shook my head and focused on kissing the love of my life. "I love you Emma," he said. "And I love you Killian." I smiled.

"Nothing could ever separate us again," Killian says and I nod. "No more unexpected things ok?" He says and I laugh and nod. "I promise." He smiles. "Good," he says and starts to kiss me. That's when I look up and I see Zelena standing there. "Oh dear but unexpected things are what it's all about," she says with a wicked smile.

The End

A/N:
Thank you all so much for reading this story. I love you all and I hope you check out my other stories. You guys are the best! I hope you all continue to watch Once Upon A Time, it needs more live views to continue being on the air. I mean we need like 10 seasons so yeah hehe!

If it wasn't for Once Upon A Time, I would have never gotten the inspiration to write these stories. So thanks again you guys, I love you all so much😊💕