Scared

I can't contain all this, it's been two days since Lana well Regina had said all these things to me. I haven't seen her since then but I'm assuming she's back to her old mean self or well her cursed self. I don't know this is all too bizarre. I have to tell someone, but no one will believe me. Shoot it's even hard for me to believe.

My mind continues to wander as I'm walking back into the palace carrying my basket. I walk in and I bump into someone and my basket falls with all the fruits and vegetables. "I'm so sorry," I say and the man laughs. "It's ok," he says as he places all the produce into my basket. I get up and smile. "Thanks," I say then gasp as soon as I see who it is.

"I'm so sorry Co- I mean Captain," I say and ran away. "Jen!" He screams out and I ignored it and ran to the kitchen. I put the basket on top of the table and tried to catch my breath. "Jen what's wrong Rhea asks?" I laugh. "Nothing, just forget about it," I say and that's when Colin walked in.

"Jen," he says and I gasp. "Go away Colin, I don't want to talk to you, I've been minding my own business," I say and he sighs. "Jen I need to talk to you," he says and I run away. I made my way to the old back entrance of the palace. I sighed as I sat down.

I had to get away from Colin, even though I knew I had feelings for him I didn't want to go back to prison. I'm too scared to even speak to anyone about my feelings for him or about the things Lana mentioned to me. Why is everything so confusing? Why am I feeling this way? I put my knees up to my chest and I place my hands over them and I start to cry.

That's when I feel someone sit next to me. "Rhea please can you leave, I want to be alone," I say and I hear a laugh. I gasp when I look up. It's Colin. I start to scoot away from him and he grabs my arm. "Jen please," he says and I start to panic. "Let me go," I say and he sighs. "Not before you listen to me," he says and I scoff. "Why so you can throw me back in prison on some lame excuse," I say and he sighs.

"Yeah I would like to apologize for that," he says letting go of my arm. I sigh. "I was a dirt bag, a man without honor, how can I do that to a beautiful woman like yourself." He says and I sat there quietly. "I know I hurt you Jen please can you forgive me, I don't know why I did that, it was just an impulse." I nod.

"Why?" He gave me a weird look. "Why what?" "Why all of a sudden this act of honor and all that?" He sighs. "This may sound strange but I've had dreams or flashbacks about you." I gasp. "Really?" Could it be that Lana was right about Colin and I. I mean I did have such flashbacks like him.

"Oh and what were they about?" I asks and he laughs nervously. "I don't know some were blurry but it seemed like we were together," he says nervously. "Like we had a family?" I ask and he nods. "Yes exactly and for some odd reason, our daughter is...." "Rhea." I say and he nods. "How'd you know?" "I've had those too." He smiles. "What does it mean?" I sigh.

I look around and sigh. "Ok Im going to tell you but promise me you won't do something stupid like throw me back in jail because if you do..." He laughs. "Ok I won't," he says and I nod. "Ok well Lana told me that we are all under some weird curse, or something like that. She's married to Robin." He gasps. "Zelenas husband?" I nod. "Yes and their son is Ian." He gasps. "And he's married to Rhea." He gasps.

"Our daughter?" I nod. "And baby Robin is Rhea and Ian's son, and Rhea is the Queen not Zelena." He gasps. He gets up and smiles. "It all makes sense now." I get up and gave him a weird look. "Did she mention other names like Killian?" I start to think and nod. "Yes your real name is Killian, mine is Emma, Lanas is Regina, Ian's is Tyler and baby Robins is Uzi." He gasps. "I can't believe all this." He says.

"In my dreams I kept seeing myself when I was younger living in a palace then I see myself holding a gun," he says and I nod. "Yes Lana said we were both Agents I think." He smiles then hugs me. He backs away and gasps. "I'm sorry," he says and I nod. That's when we see Lana walking up to us.

"Please don't tell Lana anything." He gave me a weird look. "Why but isn't she the one who told you?" "Zelena probably erased her memories so she doesn't remember." He nods. "I will do some snooping around ok for more clues as to what happened to us," he says and I smile.

"What the hell did I tell you, stay away from my man," Lana says and pushes me away. "Lana stop it, Jen and I are friends," Colin says and she chuckles. "Do that stunt again and you'll be spending more time in prison," she says and that's when Colin pulls her away. "Let's go Lana," he says and Colin smiles at me. I nod as they walked away. I sighed in relief. I hope I did the right decision and trusted him with this information.

I'm walking back to the kitchen. That's when I see Rhea holding Robin. I smiled. If these two are really my little ones, I would be more than happy because they would be the family I never had. "Everything ok?" Rhea asks and I smile. "Yea," I say and she nods. "Hey well everyone's out of the palace, you want to go up to our room to talk?" She asks and I nod.

We walked up to our room and we sat down. I see the way Robin is with Rhea and it makes sense, Rhea is his mommy. "You want to tell me what happened?" I sigh. Should I tell her? Will she believe me? "Rhea..."