Waking Up

I wake up and I see Emma looking down at me. I quickly sit up and gasp. "Now now Tyler its ok, you're here at the palace." I gasp and sit back. "Tyler where were you?" I sit up. "There's no Time, where's Rhea I need to warn her.." Emma looks down and that's when Killian walks into the room.

"Oh good you're awake, where the hell were you, we were looking everywhere for you?" I sigh. "I'm sorry I just I need to talk to Rhea she may be in danger." That's when both of them look down. "What's wrong?" Emma sighs. "Rhea's been kidnapped." I cover my face and sigh.

"Damn it, Im too late." They gave me baffled look. "I think I know who might have taken her?" Both their eyes shot open. "Who?" They both asked in unison. "My mom." They gasped as I got out of bed. "Why do you think I'm like this, she had me a prisoner for all these weeks, and I thought she let me go by mistake but it was all a plan."

Killian grabs me by the collar and pins me against the wall. "Because of you my daughter is out there." Emma tries to pull him away from me. "Killian stop it, you're hurting him." He let's go and I take a breath. "I'm sorry Killian, I didn't mean this to happen." He sighs. "I know I'm sorry, I'm just scared." I nod.

"That's why my mom locked me up, she knows I would come in between her revenge so she did what she did and starved me." They gasp. "I love Rhea with all my heart that's why she knows I'm the only one capable of stopping her." They gasp. Killian walks away angry as can be and Emma stayed with me.

"Emma please I am sorry." She half smiles. "It's ok, it wasn't your fault but now my daughter is out there with your mother." I sigh. "We will find her Emma, just you wait." She smiles. "How about we get you some food and have the doctor check you out." I shake my head.

"We have to go and search for Rhea." She crosses her arms. "I may not be the queen but I will take my daughter's love to get checked out." I smiled and nod. We went down to the doctor and he checked me. As I'm sitting there connected to the IV Emma walks up to me. "So Tyler you didn't leave free willingly I assume?"

I shake my head. "My mother drugged me." She gasps. I nod. "Rhea thought you left her." I gasp. "I would never do such a thing." She smiles. "Well I'll leave you to rest and after you get your strength we will go searching." I nod. "Thanks Emma." She nods and walks out of the room.

Rhea's POV
I wake up and my was my head hurting. I tried to move and I noticed my hands were above me and they were tied to the bed. What in the world? I gasp as I look at my surroundings. Wait I know this place, it was the place where Tyler and I... "Oh good, you're awake." I jump when I hear a voice.

"Regina." She smiles wickedly. "I've been waiting a long time for this your majesty.." I gasp when I see a dagger in her hand. "Don't worry your majesty we will be having a lot of fun."