Taken

I follow Killian out the door and we see Roland's car parked at the end of the street. Killian and I stood there baffled. We walk up to it and we see Roland all tied up and all bloody. Killian pulls him out and places him on the grass. I touch his neck and I felt a slow pulse. I look in the car and I see one of Rhea's heels. I grabbed it and I start to panic. "Killian someone took our baby." Killian gasps. That's when Killian's phone goes off. "Hello Killian, I hope you're not too scared that you don't see someone in the car. Say hi my dear." He says then points the camera to Rhea. "Daddy please help me," she says then they gag her. I gasp. "I hope you enjoy the sight of her because that is the last you will see of your precious daughter. Remember the promise I made you and you'll know why I took her. So long my dear partner." The video ends. Killian snaps. "Killian who was that, and why the hell does he have Rhea?" He covers his face. "Killian answer me." I scream. I look at Roland and he's still out. Killian sits down on the grass and is just pissed off. "Well let's just say that I didn't always know how to steal and that man taught me in the ways of stealing." I gasp. "Yeah after I arrived to America he sort of took me in and taught me to steal for him and his crew." I gave him a weird look. "And why is he mad?" He sighs. "Well first he's pissed because I left the crew because I was his top thief and I managed to stay off the radar." He sighs. "Oh and I kind of hooked up with his daughter and then blames me for her death." He says as he scratches the back of his ear. I shake my head. "Really Killian?" He nods. "This was when I was like in my early twenties." "Why didn't you tell me?" He sighs. "I didn't think I was going to see him again." I get up and I start to pace. "So why did he take Rhea for revenge of what you did to his daughter?" Killian nods. "He said that once I had a daughter I was going to know the true meaning of suffering." I start to cry. "Were you responsible for her death?" Killian nods. "Yeah we were stealing some jewels and an accident happened and she died." I gasp. "What the hell Killian!" He nods. "I'm sorry I know but all that matters is that we find this creep and bring our Rhea home." I nod. That's when we hear Roland groan. He wakes up and I take off his gag. He then gasps. "Mr. and Mrs. Jones, I tried to stop them from taking Rhea but they injected me with something..." Killian interrupts him. "It's ok, are you ok?" He nods. "Just a little sore." I untie him. We help him inside and I start to cure his injuries. "I'm sorry Roland." He smiles. "It's ok so who is that dirt bag that kidnapped Rhea?" I sigh. "One of Killian's enemies." He gasps. "Enemies?" "Yes, it's not easy the life we've had and well yeah someone really hates Killian and well took Rhea to hurt Killian." He gives me a weird look. "Mrs. Jones how are you so calm?" I smile as I wipe tears from my eyes. "I'm leaving my rage for when I see that dirt bag I could hit him." He smiles. "What can I do?" I smile. "Go home and apologize to your parents from our behalf." He nods. "Please tell me if you find Rhea, it would kill me if anything happened to her." I smile. "Let me take you home." I say as I helped Roland up from the chair. He shakes his head. "No it's best you stay here, I can manage, I'm not that hurt." "Are you sure?" He nods and smiles. We walked him to the car and he then drives off. I walk back in and Killian followed closely behind then he slammed the door shut. He's pissed. "I swear Emma if he hurts Rhea I will kill him." I nod. We sit down. I hug him and I start to cry. "Killian where's our daughter? This was supposed to be the best night of her life." He sighs and hugs me. "Don't worry my love we will find Rhea and bring her home."