chapter three

"Well I'm gonna be up a while."
------------

You walked around the house quietly making sure you didn't wake anyone.
You walked into the kitchen and quietly opened the fridge.
*seeing this food fills you with hunger?*
You licked your lips and searched through the food. Soon settling on some pizza.
You didn't heat it because you didn't want to wake anyone up. You walked back to your room and sat on your bed. Sans still sleeping like a rock, and Flowey also.
You looked at your puppy asleep but moving. "Heh she's having a dream." You whispered to yourself with a smile.

The sun started rising as the sky lit a light purple color. You quietly ran out of the room up the stairs and onto the roof. The sun heating the cold night air and shimmering of of the lake. A quiet breath left your mouth. The air smelled of flowers and well, a lot of things.

The sun now settling in the sky, you walked inside. Sans was already up? "Hey sans." You said with a little confusion. "Hey kid." Sans replied quietly. You looked around and walked downstairs and mom was also up.

You hugged her and she liked down. "Good morning my child. How did you sleep?" "..." You didn't respond. You smiled and walked out of the room.

It didn't tale long until everyone was up.
"My child come Here please." Mom asked you while patting her lap.
"Hm?" You said while sitting down. "I have enrolled you in school." It caught you off guard. And you nodded slowly "when do I start?" "Today." She handed you a (Fav/color) book bag.

"Sans will take you" she said while sans walked in. He grabbed your hand and you popped in front of the school. "Welp kid see ya soon." Sans said while teleporting away. Kids were already walking in. "7th grade huh." You mumbled while waking in.
You walked into the front office and got your directions.

You walked to room 209 and found a seat beside a girl who looked like a 'prissy girl'
She grunted and rolled her eyes as you sat down. The teacher spoke up "hello class. We have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" She said while looking at you. You stood and walked into the front of the class. "Hi, my names (Y/N)."
You said your hobbies and things you liked. A kid spoke up and said " hey she was the one kid that got walked to school by a monster!" She laughed. Everyone followed.

You took your seat and grabbed a piece of paper and started writing notes.

This is gonna be a long day. You mumbled
____