chapter 24: not a demon?

You woke up and pulled yourself to a sitting position. "Chara was the first human..." you quietly whispered to yourself. You stood up and went over to Asriel.you shook him and he woke up. "What sis?" He said with a groan. "Do you know.... chara?" You asked while looking at him

He went quiet. "Well yeah but she died years ago...heh." he looked way and pulled the covers up over his head. "night Asriel." You said while walking back to your bed. You were still tired so you tried to sleep, it didn't seem to work.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

School was cancelled because someone had broken out of jail not to far away so it was cancelled. You wanted to tell sans what had happened, but you didn't. "Sup kiddo?" "Oh ya know the sky." He looked down at you and chuckled. "Ok that blew me away." He responded with a grin.

You waved and walked outside because Cassie was coming over. She was halfway down the road and looked like she was down in the dumps. "What's wrong cas?" You yelled Loud enough for her to hear. She walked faster and stood in front of you. "I-im moving next week." Her words stunned you. "Where?!" "Other side of mt.Ebott its a few miles away still, but I have to." You sighed and hugged her. "Hey at least we can still meet up." You said with a grin.

She perked up and hugged back

I remember azzy and I being like that too... (Y/N) I need a soul and I can be whole again.

You herd chara mumbling in your head. "Well (Y/N) I gotta get going." She said while waving goodbye. "Bye cassie." Both you can chara said in unison. You quietly walked inside and called alphys. "H-h-hello?" She said in her usual stutter.

"Hey alphys, how much more determination do you need to make another soul?
"(Y/N) w-why do you need another? It takes a while to actually make a working soul."

"I...I've somebody who needs one
...now."
"Fine, come over at 6:00 sharp and tell your mom were just hanging out."
"Thanks alphys." You said while hanging up.
~•~•~•~•~•

(Y/N) what are you doing? You know it can't work... I have no physical form... but I guess you know more about that than I would.
<><><><><><><><>.

Chara... when this is done...

You've got some explaining to do.