chapter 32: "and all the kids cried out."

You felt your soul snap. Sans herd the crack and looked at you. You were turning pale. He was in a panic and was attempting to heal you

Life was slipping away, but you were determined to live. You felt life coming back slowly

You held on to your hopes and gained 1 HP. You took in a breath and saw codes floating around, but despite that sans was healing you. Well trying to.

He seemed a tad bit calmer considering you had now had a steady breathing rate. "I...I'm f-fi.....ne." you said slowly

"No your not."
"B...but I am-
"NO YOUR NOT." he said sternly while glancing at you.

You said nothing.
There was nothing to say.

You kept your mouth shut while he was attempting to heal your soul.

"Now kid this is probably gonna hurt.... bad." He said while looking back at your soul

You didn't prepare for it so it felt like actual death hitting you.

It sent a Taser feeling in your chest and you felt like you couldn't move at all.

It quit as soon as it started, and ot no longer hurt.

"Sans, why does error think I'm just a glitch?" you said while looking at your soul hovering over his palms.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about..." he said almost on a lying way.

You said nothing in response.

"S-sans do you think I'm a glitch?" You said making yourself even more sad.

"What? No. Kid never listen to what error says." He said while looking at the passing codes.

Your soul floated back to you and he teleported agian. This time you landed home

Still underground, but you were all going back tomorrow.

You decided to go to sleep
<><><><><><><><>

You were walking around with someone... you didn't know them you didn't think.

They looked at you there sparkling blue eyes looking at you

She was smiling and laughing.

"Wanna go play on the slides sweety?' she said in almost a motherly tone.

Your head nodded despite you not doing it.

It went white for a second and then you herd yelling

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" the once kind voice now said sternly

But your feet carried you out the door and up a mountain... mt.Ebott.

You stared at the darkened hole. Before you could turn around... a vine wrapped around your foot and pulled you into the darkness.

Your screams echoing out of the hole. But in a few seconds you were on flowers. Buttercups to be exact.

That lady that was your real mom and you knew it.
<><><><><><>><

Your eyes opened and you were in your room. Not the guest room, YOUR room above ground.

You questioned how you got here but shook it off.

A tv was playing. You ran to the top step and listened.

We are here at the house of the only human to survived the underground! We will have a few words with them and ask how it was!

You herd sans' lazy feet trudging to the door after he cut the tv off.
"Guess your comin' in either way huh?" He said while opening the door

"Yes sir! Are you the Childs friend?"

You saw him nod.

"Heya (Y/N) you've got some channel changing reporters here to see ya. He said while looking at you up the stairs.

You walked down the stairs and were surrounded by reporters asking you questions.

You answered most of them as fast as you could and the quicker you did, the more they'd ask more.
<><><><<>

You flopped down on the couch and took In a long breath and sighed.

"Did they push your buttons?' sans said while chuckling.

"... they were FLIPPING me out."
You said with a laugh.