chapter 43: Broken Au's

He coiled the strings around your wrists again, but tighter.

He ripped a hole in the void. And you saw thousands of other AU's."nOw I'm gOiNg tO SeEd YoU To ANOTHER AU, ANd you'll KIll EVeryone, THEN tHE HUman THEre. you'll TAke THeiR SOUL ANd THEn I'll DELETE THE AU. FOREVER."

You stared at him, but you picked you up by the strings and then jumped into the rip with you behind him.

You landed face first into did puffy snow, the strings invisible now, he handed you a knife and coiled the now clear strings around you fist to keep you from dropping it.

He disappeared, more like faded, and you felt the strings that were on your free pull you forward.

You were an actual puppet, you couldn't defend yourself anymore.

The strings pulled you to an old gate. One similar to the one back home.

You herd the snow crunching behind you.

" H U M A N... D O N T  Y O U  
K N O W   H O W. T O. G R E E T
A. N E W   P A L?" a voice almost exactly like sans'.

You felt the strings pull you around. He pulled his hand back as a way of looking surprised. The bags under your eyes pointed that something was wrong.

You studied his features. He looked JUST like sans except he wore more red. His voice was a bit deeper that his also.

You felt the strings pull tour hand to fight. The attacks were perfect.

He quickly dodged.

You felt your legs grow weak. But even if you went ragdoll it wouldn't matter.

"THE HELL KID?!" He said while attacking you. He missed Every single shot.

You kept yourself breathing despite the memories of this fight happening before.

"Fuck.." you forced out quietly.

The strings pulled you one way and he moved the opposite. Then the strings pulled you to the same way he already was at. You missed but pit a good little rip in his jacket.

He quickly teleported away after that.
<><><><

Trails of dust followed you. Wherever you went, there was a battle that you won. You LOVE was higher than a normal genocide would have been this early on.

You hated this feeling of weakness, yet strength. The woods were creepily quiet... and there had been no more attacks.

You HATED This. You wanted it to end. To go away.

It was cold as hell, and you didn't even have opportunity to even get warm.

Snow started falling. But by now snowdin was insight. Insufficient, to say the least.  Soon itd be dust. If they hadn't already evacuated.

But knowing error. He was smart. He knew where they hid. After all.

What power
Does a puppet
Have?