chapter 37: birthday.

You woke up the next day and ran your finger through your hair. With a yawn you stood up and walked into the bathroom. You grabbed your toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

After doing everything you needed to do you headed downstairs. Your feet sliding across the hardwood floor and being met with a carpet. You groaned and made it to the couch.

Sans was asleep. Not surprising.
But something was off... he had a faint grin on his face. You gave a confused look. You herd him chuckle quietly. Now you were suspicious.

The lights on the house went off and it was still dark out, so you were blinded. They cut on and sans was gone. Then they went back off.

You felt the carpet sink in a bit behind you. You flipped around and started flailing your arms.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!" You yelled out.

You stopped flailing as you were having no progress at all.

You herd wispering. And then the lights turned on
"SURPRISE!' You herd people yell. It was loud

"SHIT FIRE!" you yelled with a country voice. Your eyes got adjusted to the light of the room and there stood your friends.

"Well golly gee kiddo didn't know you were country." Sans mocked you while putting a fake voice in as well.

"S-shut up!" You yelled back while crossing your arms. "BROTHER DONT BOTHER THE HUMAN IN THEIR BIRTHDAY!" paps yelled while pushing his way through the crowd of people.

You had truthfully forgotten about your birthday due to... well... you won't grace it with a description.

You smiled back. "So, uh, yeah... heh... I can't believe that I'm actually 13... when I fell... the FIRST time... i- I didn't expect to live... so thank you all for helping me reach this." You said while putting a indention on first.

Sans looked away. And everyone looked at him in a 'whats wrong' way. No one had seen him like that before. Well not in this timeline anyway. It also was a bit different now considering everyone was human now.

He sighed and turned back around. "So kid, I did do a little something for a gift, and I know It's a bit too soon for gifts, but yeah it dont matter right?"

He handed you a now fixed picture that Victoria had broken.
You gave him a thank you hug and placed it on a table.

"So what do you wanna do
(Y/N), like games until it's actually sunrise." Chara said while stepping out of the crowd

"Hmmm. How about... a story... of a humans powers. I think it's time I tell you guys, after all... you mean everything to me... and well sans... he already knows this story."
<><><><><><><>

Everyone sat in a circle. That included Mettaton, mom, Asriel, chara, sans, papyrus, alphys, undyne, and surprisingly Asgore.

You Started with a sigh

Years ago a human fell into the underground.

They didn't know the place, so they were scared.

But this human had a power called determination.

A power only humans possess.

This meant they could bent timelines to her liking

They could RESET the world and do it all over agian.

They did this thousands of times.

But didn't know they were hurting someone until it was too late to go back.

After they found out, they stopped and reset.

And the human kept that timeline. This timeline.

That human is named
(Full name)
<><><><><><><>