chapter 14: glitched

"howdy (Y/N) hows it been?"
"Go away." You mumbled behind clenched teeth.
"Aww why! I haven't done anything wrong!" She yelled child like. "Yes you have." You said while balling your fists.

You were caught out of your trance as your phone was ringing. "Hello?" The other line blew up in a slight quiet yelling of pain? And alphys telling you to get to her lab.

You didn't hesitate to start running. You flew by cars that had been stopped and in a few minutes were at her lab.  The door was already open for you. You managed to find everyone and they look at you. "It's sans." Was all you herd. "WHAT?!" you yelled in concern.

You pushed past everyone and saw him behind glass and engulfed in a blue aura and flames made of blue. You stared in terror as he was glitching around the room and each time he would he'd look at you

Alphys walked out of a different room. "Your here! Good follow me." Her stutter was gone. You followed and she walked to a window and you both looked at him. "What happened?" You asked her while looking down.

We think his magic glitched or something and because it was a part of him, he glitched as well." You just nodded in response. "Is there anyway to fix him?" "Fix is a hard word, but we can help him." She pointed at the determination extractor. You knew what she meant. "Is it ready?" You asked while poking it.

She nodded and told you to take a seat. "It's like a shot ok?" She said while you saw your soul appear in front of you. You nodded. You closed your eyes and opened them and saw her messing with the machine. Did it work? She nodded excitedly.

We need to test it first. She looked around and tried a mouse. It took a few minutes and a light filled the room. We saw a human standing right were the mouse was. "IT WORKS!" she squeaked. " But what does this have to with sans?" "It'll turn him human and maybe stop the glitch."

*Knock knock knock*

You were cut off by a knock oh the glass and saw sand just there glitching around. "How do we give it to him with death?" You asked her while looking at him. The air. We're the only words she said before putting a drop of determination in a filter that somehow turned it into air (evaporation).

He coughed and it turned into glitched coughs. He fell to the floor and was surrounded by blue. Everyone was looking from the other room in full fear. The blue faded and there was sans on the floor as a human

Everyone ran in and undyne kicked down the door. They surrounded sans who was no longer glitched, and no longer a monster. "HUMAN! WHAT DO WE DO?" papyrus said while looking back at you.

The room fell quiet as sans spoke up. "Heh guess I had a bad time." Everyone groaned and helped him stand. "Sans you do realise-" you cut yourself off when you saw him. He looked cute tall and skinny. "Uhh... human?" You finished off. He looked at his hands. Wait pap do you realize what this means? I'm tall."

Now for all of us. Alphys said while holding the syringe.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Wow