chapter 35: gone

You saw kids at the school getting out of their cars and walking into the school.

You jogged and were greeted by the entrance of the school.

"Oh look, its little crybaby." You herd Victoria say from behind you.

You clenched your fist and felt your face heat up with anger.
"lets. Not. Do. This. Today.
F. U. C. K. E. R

You said while spelling out the last words.

She shoved you aside and you followed by pushing her forward and tripping her.

She stood up and ran to her class.

"Crybaby." You mocked her while walking as well

You checked your phone once more, still nothing from Cassie.

You sighed and pit your phone back in your pocket and kept walking.
<><><><><>

She wasn't in homeroom, at lunch, or anywhere.

You decided to ask a teacher why she wasn't there, hoping for an answer.

"Mrs.Woodbury, do you know where Cassidy is?" You asked your ELA teacher.

"I'm sorry, I don't know, but I'll inform you if I find out." She gave you a gentle smile and you followed the rest of the class to 7th period.

Everyone had said down, and the class was quiet, but your phone rang, it wasnt on vibrate, but your teacher let you pick up.

"Hello?"

"Sup kid, so papyrus wanted you to come home and cool with him, so I'm coming to get ya."

"When?-"

The other end hung up a d a blue aura filled the room.

Everyone directed their attention to sans. He chuckled and waved.

"Ima take the kiddo home ok?" He said while looking at your teacher.

She just stared at him.

Victoria spoke up
"Like how did you do that? Like teach me that!" She said while flipping her hair.

You grunted, and you realized your mistake.

Sans really had a bone to pick with her, despite him being human now.

His left eye glowed a cyan blue.

"Ok nope nope nope nope nope nope nope." You said while standing and attempting to hold sans back.

"Kid. Go grab your stuff... were heading out." He said while stuffing his hands in his pockets .

You did as he said and you both teleported away.
<><><><><><>

Once you were back home your phone made a ding. You looked at it. Cassie had sent you something

C- hey (Y/N) I'm not gonna be at school for a while. I've got... something bad... they haven't told me what it was, but I'm only guessing the worse.

C- I was right. The worst.
They said I have cancer. It's not 'bad' but... they need me to have treatment. (Y/N).

I don't wanna die.