chapter 49: Dont Give up...

Your eyes were closing. But you were trying to keep them open.

Sans was using all his energy to try to heal you. Ink had no more energy left to spare.

He was trying to tell sans to give up. But sans refused to let you die. Why was he trying so hard to keep you alive?

*Inks pov*

There was nothing that I could do now. I had to stop. I had no energy left.

"Sans... just- there's nothing else we can do."

"NO.DONT YOU DARE FUCKING SAY THAT. IM NOT GIVING UP. YOU GO THROUGH 1,000 RESETS AND THEN JUST GIVE UP LIKE THAT AFTER FINALLY BEING HERE FOR 4 YEARS."

I stayed quiet. He was using up too much energy though. If he didn't quit he'd get himself hurt.

Everyone was quiet.

"Sans your gonna get hurt if you don't stop." I was trying to get him to stop.

"NO." He had a almost demented echo in his voice.

"JuSt LeT HiM DIe. NOT LiKe hE Can SaVE THat BRaT ANYWAYS."

Sans looked back at error and summoned a blaster. This was to much. He can't heal and fight at the same time. This would kill him.

I had to think of something quick. I looked at US papyrus and he seemed to get the message.

He teleported behind sans.

"Put the blaster away."

Sans seemed ticked of at that. He summoned another and faced it at him.

"NOW!" I yelled quickly.

Papyrus quickly knocked sans out with a mini attack.

Even when he was out... I could tell he was still trying to heal them. Bit his magic slowly faded. A d papyrus picked up from there.

"...just... do ad much as you can."
-------------

(Back to normal)

Your vision was blurred and you couldn't hear. Your body wasn't fading. Your hp was slowly going up.

0.0001
0.001
0.01
0.1
1.0

Someone was healing you. You were still holding on as much as you could.

And your hp was the only thing keeping you alive.

2.0
3.0
4.0
5.5

Your vision was coming back. And you could hear again.

"...sans?" You said in a barely audible whisper.

You focused on the figure beside you. It was paps?

"The kid is up."

You herd a sigh of relief for through the void.
"We should take them both to your AU for now. And then when he wakes up I'll take them both back."

Papyrus nodded. And opened a portal as far as you could see. Everyone jumped into it, and probably went back to their AU's.

Paps grabbed sans with his magic. And ink picked you up.

"What do we do with error?"

"Seal him in here until I get back."
--------

Your eyes slowly opened. You were on a couch. Exactly like the one in sans' old house.

You were surprised that you were alive. But still to weak to move.

You rolled your head to your left sans was sitting there with his head in his hands.

"Sans..?" You quietly mumbled

He shot up and looked at you.
Within a second you were pulled in a hug.

"I thought that you were gonna die. I- I.. thought that you'd given up."

"Heh....no...like I said I'd never do...that.

Never."

----

And wow two chapters in one day

I'm surprised.