chapter 39: Help.

You flinched when he told you his name. You looked him in the 'eyes' and begged for your soul back. You couldn't die... you couldn't reset again...you couldn't... you couldn't go through all this agian.

"Please.... let me go... back." You begged him he didn't move.
Your fear made his smile grow wider.

" F I N E." he let of of your soul and it floated back to you. Something was off about it. There were dots of black ooze on it.

But either way you woke up.
You quickly checked your soul.
Half black half (F/C).

*you see my child... I let you have life back. But well I added a little something⬛⬜◽◼◾*

A faint voice echoed.

something felt like it was stabbing you in the chest. You were sucked into nothing. You were fighting for control of your own body. Agian. But this time fighting Gaster.

He was winning. But, you had to stop that.

❤[Fight]   [Act]   [mercy]

You punched at him.
Your hand just glided through his body.

He smiled. "Y O U. C A N T. W I N"

He attacked. You took 10 damage in one hit.

You fell to the 'floor' and looked up. "DONT MAKE ME FIGHT AGIAN. PLEASE GASTER  ISN'T RIGHT!" Tears brimmed your eyes.

He stopped smiling and looked down at you.

"M e r c y. Wont. Work."

He hit you agian, but only took 6 damage.

"WHY! WHY FIGHT?!" you said while standing.

❤[Mercy]

"Because it's the only other thing I can do." He attacked agian but you took no damage

You thought for a second. "What about sans and papyrus?" You said, hoping he was related to them somehow.

*...
..
.
◾[Spare]*

Gaster was sparing you. You accepted his mercy.

"Child. Do not ever question the timelines. And do not say anything about me. I am afraid of what could happen."

And with that he disappeared into nothingness.

You woke up and looked around.
You checked your soul. It still had the crack from error, but no longer had black goo on it.

You start to stand up, but something caught your eye. Blue strings creeping up the walls and on the ceiling

Right

Above

You.

<><>><<>

Dun dun duunn

Plot twist! And oh my god this book is almost over?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! But yeah second books. :|