chapter 46: dont worry

You herd quiet footsteps from behind you.

"Hey (Y/N) it's me ink."

You opened your eyes and turned you head as far as you could.

"Mm.. huh?" You mumbled quietly.

"Look I can't get you out today, he'll know. So uh, I have to go. But don't worry, I'll be back later. Just stay calm."

And with those few words he left. You were alone again. Like you had been for days now.

You looked back at the ground regretting not saying anything, asking anything.

You sighed.

*Drip. Drip. Drip.*

You were crying agian, childish but everyone does it once in a while.

You didn't fight back them. it was good to have a little bit of pressure relived.

A couple of minutes passed you you stopped crying. You looked up a little and saw. HIM. Just looking at you with a smile.

"WOw, I'm SUpRiSed." He said with a laugh.

You said nothing. There was no option to do so.

Your head hurt. It wasn't unbearable, but annoying.

"Can you not." You said sternly while glaring at him.

"HeH. HAH. HAHAHAHAH. You REALLY ThINk THaT I'd DO THat?!" He said while making the grip tighter.

"No. NOt NoW. NoT EVER." He said while throwing an attack at you. It barely missed you, but cut the strings causing you to fall to the floor with a loud thud.

Your head smashed onto the ground and you screamed. You grabbed the back of your head and curled into a ball.

He walked over to you and made you face him with his magic. You looked at him when you opened your eyes. "NoW HoW DiD THaT FeeL?" He said while grinning

You didn't respond. His facial expression changed. He was mad, no pissed.

DO
YoU
REaLLY WANna
Do THis AGAIN
Come ON Kid.
Do you wanna have a bad time?
_⬛⬜◼⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜◼◼◼◼◼◼