In The Closet

This chapter has sexy stuff in it so if you don't want to read it then skip :)

Mitch POV

I walk down the hallway, staring unhappily at all of the lockers, counting how many I've been pushed into. About 3/4 of them. I'm 40 minutes late to school, very un-Mitch-like. I didn't set my alarm last night as I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I woke up to my mum telling me I was 'SUPER SUPER SUPER' late. Needless to say, I got ready in about 10 minutes and rushed out of the door.

Now that I'm here, I don't really think that there's any point to me rushing. In fact, I could totally blow off class right now.

"Sco-" I start as he heads toward me. He stops me by clamping his hand on my mouth. He pushes me into the janitors closet, still with his hand on my mouth.

"Mitch," he says, locking the door behind us. It's really cramped in here.

"Scott? What're you doing?" I ask, very confused. I step back to make more space between us.

"I need a distraction," he whispers.

"What?" I ask, even more confused. The last time either of us said that, I asked him to kiss me and we ended up making out on his bedroom floor.

"Please - be my distraction," Scott pleads.

"... Okay," I find myself saying.

~

Scott POV

I press my lips against his, our kisses passionate and filled with something that can only be described as desperation. We crave each other's touch, pushing into each others lips, trying to get as close to each other as possible.

"S-Scott," Mitch moans against my lips as I rub my hand on his crotch. He's hard.

Mitch starts to unbuckle my trousers and gets into a kneeling position. He pulls them down and does the same with my boxers.

"Mitch," I whisper, my voice filled with lust.

He wraps his lips around my member, making it feel like it's engulfed in flames. He starts to bob his head up and down, making me moan loudly. Finally he takes all of me into his mouth, and I reach my end, coming down his throat.

"Fuck!" I moan loudly. Mitch looks up at me slyly and starts to get up.

"We have to get to period 2," he whispers, kissing my neck. He starts to suck on a particular spot, and if I hadn't just orgasmed I would be rock hard by now.

"But you have an erection," I whisper in return.

"I can deal with that," he says, smiling.

I get down on my knees and look up at him, smirking.

"Or I can deal with it for you."

~

K sorry I'm shit at writing smut. One would think that the amount of smut that I've read would make me a better smut writer, but it really doesn't.... xx ily all!