Revenge

Mitch POV

"James, I swear to God, take my blind fold off and tell me where we're going!" I giggle, poking the boy behind me.

"No!" He teases, wrapping his arms around my waist. The light around the blindfold dims and I'm led into a room. When I'm in the room, I can hear voices.

"M-Mitch?" I hear a timid voice say. Scott. It must be him, it sounds like him, but there was no power in his tone... he sounds like he's been stripped of everything that held him together.

"Scott?" I question, confused. I thought he was ignoring me... Why is he here?

"Fuck, I was hoping to keep him quiet. Lily, why didn't you gag him?" James asks someone, presumably his twin sister Lily. She's nice... I think.

"He bit through the gag. I couldn't find the spare," Lily replies in an exasperated tone. 

I yank the blindfold off my eyes and reel back in shock. Scott is tied to a chair, rendering him unable to move. He has bruises peppering his face, and blood is crusted under his nose and across his upper lip.

"Baby!" I scream, attempting to rush over to help him, but James grabs my arms and yanks me back.

"Don't 'baby' him. He's going to watch as I fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," James smirks, forcing me against a wall.

"NO!" I scream. "Why are you doing thi-" I'm cut off as James slams his lips against mine. He roughly forces a kiss on me, his hands exploring my body and violating every area that only one person has explored.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" Scott yells, his eyes blazing with fury. He struggles in his bonds, attempting to get out of them.

James snarls and clamps a hand over my mouth. "Why try and save someone who cheated on you?"

My eyes widen and I kick James in the groin. "I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON SCOTT!" I scream, biting down on the hand that tried to stop me from talking.

I make to run to Scott but am stopped by Lily who holds a knife to Scott's cheek. "Move one step closer and I dig it into his cheek," She orders.

"I'll break James's nose if you do that," I reply, staring coldly at her. She blinks with a bored expression and sighs.

"You wouldn't do that, Mitchell. You're too weak-minded to do that. Besides, why would you help a monster like Scott?" She asks.

"Because I love him," I blink, my lips pursed.

"He's driven a countless amount of kids to attempt suicide... all from his bullying..." Lily tells me, her grip on the knife loosening. I can tell this hits close to home.

"He's changed. I know most people think that you can't change someone that much, but he's changed," I plead, tears welling in my eyes. "He used to bully me, but he's changed now, changed for the better."

"Fuck off," Lily says as tears fall from her eyes. She runs over to help her brother, who is clutching his hand and whimpering pathetically.

~

"Thank you," Scott whispers as we drive home.

"I meant everything that I said," I say. "I never lied."

"I know," Scott replies, a sad smile resting on his face.