Ropes (XXX)

Ok, so sorry for not publishing in a while, but I've been traveling and haven't had the wifi to publish with :( Anyway, I missed you guys so much and I hope you like this chapter!!

And school also starts back for me today (yay Australia) so I might be a bit weird with updating. Also whoa 6k.

ALSO! This chapter is dedicated to my lovely friend SeeThroughBaby because she's my queen and just reached 30k on her book! Show her some love please :)

BDSM kink so if you don't like that, don't read. This chapter doesn't really have any importance to the story, but I got asked to write more smut, so HERE YA GO!

Long A/N but whatever <3

~

Daddy Hoying's POV

"Mitch," I whisper into his ear, running my hands up his body. He whimpers quietly, pulling on his restraints.

The ropes are wrapped tightly around his wrists, and a dark red satin blindfold is covering his eyes. He's tied to my headboard and naked, excluding his briefs.

"Daddy," Mitch moans, writhing around. I grab the whip from the beside table and trail it up his body, allowing it to rake over his ribs and chest. Mitch hisses slightly as I pull his chin up so his lips can meet mine, but he melts into the kiss, deepening it passionately.

"Baby boy, turn over for me please," I tell Mitch, moving away slightly.

Mitch obliges, flipping his body over so his ass is in the air and his face is buried in the pillows. He mumbles, "Go easy, Daddy," shifting slightly so he can be more comfortable.

I yank Mitch's briefs down, pulling them off his legs and chucking them to the side. I then trail the whip over his bare ass, making sure Mitch knows what's in store for him.

It's not like we haven't done this before, but we haven't used a whip yet. This is the first time we're using it, and we just want to see if it's pleasurable for both of us.

"Daddy... Do it..." Mitch moans as he tugs on his restraints.

I lift the whip back and smack it across Mitch's ass, a small whimper escaping Mitch's lips.

"Daddy said no talking, isn't that right, baby boy?" I say, teasing Mitch's ass with the rope again.

"Y-yes, Daddy," Mitch half-moans, half-whimpers. As I continue to caress his cheeks with the whip, he drops his head onto the pillow underneath him.

I hit his ass with the whip again, a moan erupting from Mitch's lips. He enjoys sexual pain a lot, and prefers to be a submissive.

"S-sorry, Daddy," Mitch pants, his head still planted in the pillow.

I whip his ass one final time, and Mitch throws his head back, a half-scream, half-moan escaping his lips.

"Baby boy... That was naughty. Have can you repay me for your... Bad behaviour?" I ask, caressing his chin. I take the blindfold off his face and allow him to look at me. I undo his restraints and his arms fall to the bed, but quickly begin fussing with my zipper.

"I can repay you very well, Daddy," Mitch whispers, his face at my crotch.