Camp // Part Five

Back to writing (with a new cover)! Love y'all heaps <3 also s/o to SeeThroughBaby for always being so supportive and actually replying to my messages (even when they're weird AF!) Love you girl! Here's a cute fluffy chapter for y'all :)

~

Mitch Freaking Grassi POV

I crawl back Scott and I's tent, having just gone to the bathroom and washed my face. Scott isn't in the tent, as I had expected him to be, so I just lie down on my sleeping bag.

Being alone gives me time to think, and I start to ponder Scott and I's relationship. I so desperately want us to become more than... well, are we even friends?

Friends don't have to hide their friendship. Do I even want to be friends with Scott when he feels the need to hide our relationship? I mean, sure, he's more open about it than before, but he still hasn't even told his mum that he's friends with me.

Then again, I haven't even told my parents that I like boys yet... Who am I to judge? Has he even told his mum that he likes boys?

Do I even know that much about Scott? I haven't really learnt much about him. I don't know about his father, his mother, whether he actually has any siblings that have moved out. I don't know much about his personality, only that he has a really big... Well, I don't know that much.

I want to - no, need to - get to know him better. I love him... I know that for sure, but I need to get to know him.

I stare blankly up at the roof of the tent, wondering why my mind went in that direction. I didn't plan to think of how much I know Scott.

Suddenly the tent flap opens and Scott crawls through, greeting me with a grin and a wave.

"Been here long?" He asks, settling down onto his own sleeping bag.

"About 5 minutes. Where've you been?" I reply, smiling kindly at him.

"Talking to Alex," Scott says. He stops rustling about in his sleeping bag and stares at me.

He looks deep into my eyes, as if he's looking into my soul. He looks to be searching for something he can't find; something he wants to find. I stare back into his eyes, losing myself in the deep blue ocean that are his iris'.

I feel like I'm drowning in emotions of love, too deep to swim up from the bottom, stuck but not in pain. I could never be in pain when I'm with Scott.

"Scott," I whisper, staring at his lips. They look so... kissable, for lack of better words. Everything is quiet.

"Mitch," Scott whispers in return, slowly moving closer towards me. His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes. 

I close the gap between us, not knowing what suddenly brought this on. Our lips move together, our faces fitting perfectly together. Scott places a hand behind my head, pulling me closer to him. My mind reels and dizziness overcomes me. I feel light headed, but in a good way.

I crawl on top of Scott, grinding on his lap softly. I can feel his member getting harder, pressing against my ass. I start to sweat a little, the anticipation making me extremely lustful.