Sleepover // One

I love this chapter a lot :)

~

Mitch POV

Scott looks down at me, tilting his head slightly to meet my eyes. All of his English notes are spread out on the floor of my bedroom, making it impossible to do anything or walk anywhere.

"You really didn't think this through," Scott says, laughing.

"Shut up," I groan. "They're your notes - I'm just trying to help!"

"You are! That's not what-" Scott says, cutting himself off. "You know that's not what I meant. You're helping a lot, thank you. I was just referencing how inconvenient it is for you to have to now live in this bedroom."

"Easy tiger, don't use your whole vocabulary in one sentence," I say with a laugh. I'm a bitch.

"Rude. Anyway, how're you going to get to your bed to sleep?" Scott asks, a triumphant smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuuuuuuck," I groan again, my shoulders visibly sagging. Why did I do this?

"No but seriously what are you going to do?" He asks, laughing slightly less now.

"I don't know, probably call Kirstie or something, maybe crash at her place for the night," I say, grabbing out my phone to text her.

"Do you think that's the best idea, considering her parents' state and her state right now? They're all pretty stressed because she just came home, is what I can gather from what you've told me," Scott says. Recently, after we've finished... relieving each other of stress, we've taken to telling each other about what's happening in our lives. I told him about the whole Kirstie situation and he was super understanding, even gave me some advice.

"That true. I don't know what I'll do then," I say, sitting down cross-legged on the carpeted floors of my hallway.

"You could... crash at mine?" Scott suggests quietly, looking anywhere except where I am.

"Yeah, that's actually a really good suggestion. As long as you and your parents are down, I'm in," I say, smiling. I'm really excited about this.

~

"Welcome back to my place!" Scott says, smiling. Last time we were here we ended up making out on his floor. Good memories here.

"It's still as beautiful as I remember," I chuckle, setting my stuff down.

"Wanna come upstairs?" He asks me, leading me up to his room. I follow, bringing my bag so I can change.

We enter his room and I dump my bag in the corner, happy to be free of the heavy load. I don't know why I have so much shit with me, I'm only staying for one night.

"Yeah you can just keep it there. I'll be back in a second, if you want to get changed," Scott says, leaving the room, not allowing me time to answer.

I start to strip off, my shirt coming off first, then my pants. Finally, I remove my boxers, and hiss at the cold air that my shaft is kindly greeted by. I grab out a fresh pair and pull them on, thankful for the warmth. It's freezing in this room, I'll have to ask Scott to turn his heating on.

"Mitch, sorry I just need to grab-" Scott stops as he notices I'm not wearing any clothes.

"Oh... um... what do you need?" I ask, my cheeks flaming pink.

"M-my phone," Scott says, walking a little further into the room. He closes the door behind him and walks closer to me.

"Scott, what are you-" I stop as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my closer to him.

"You're so beautiful, did you know that?" He asks me in a hushed tone. His pupils are dilated and his gaze is lustful.

"Not as beautiful as you," I whisper in reply, running my hands across his chest. I start to unbutton his shirt, letting it drop to the ground beside us when I pull it off. His abs are amazing and I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to lick cream off of them. No, Mitch, focus on the present situation.

"Please, I'm not beautiful," he whispers, his breath hot on my ear. A slow tent is building in my boxers.

"You're so beautiful, every part of you," I say, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck.