I could do that

700 reads?! Guys I'm so grateful for you guys reading my book xx Ily all! Also this is rated R (Just in case you couldn't tell...)
P.s SORRY for the long wait for an update. This was taking me longer than predicted to write :P

~

Scott POV

"My body could never move like that. I think I'm physically incapable of twerking," I say with a laugh. Mitch giggles and turns back to the 'show'.

My heart tightens at the look of lust in Mitch's eyes; not for me but for a total stranger with no clothes on. I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him how I really feel about him.

"Can we go and get more drinks?" Mitch asks, tugging on my sleeve. I nod and get up with him, following the small boy to the bar.

We down vodka shots and burn our throats with alcohol. Mitch is on 3 shots less than me and he's almost 2 times more drunk than me - I guess the bigger you are the better you hold your alcohol.

"Scoooooott," Mitch giggles. He's getting a little bit fuzzy in my vision, but then snaps back into focus. My brain does this for about a minute.

"Whaaat, Mitchieeee," I slur, leaning against the bar.

"See... see th-that man?" Mitch slurs, pointing at a stripper and burping loudly.

"Yeah?" I ask, suddenly very intrigued. The stripper is currently gyrating on a random audience member, giving him the lap dance of his life. "What about him?"

"I could totally do what he's doing," Mitch says, giggle into his palms.

"Oh yeaaaah," I taunt him. "Proooove it!" I'm acting like a complete child, but it's really fun to act like one.

Mitch suddenly grabs my hand and starts to drag me towards the club entrance. Mitch texts Kirstie something and then clicks his phone off, shoving it deep into his pocket. I'd like to shove something deep inside- my thoughts are cut off by Mitch talking to me.

"Kirstie said she'll take your car back," Mitch says. He winks at me suggestively. As soon as Mitch steps towards the road, almost 5 cars pull up to drive us.

We get in the nearest taxi and instruct the driver of my home address. Throughout the drive, Mitch rests his hand on my thigh, his hand slowly creeping upwards but then rubbing down towards my knee. He's teasing me.

We crash through the door, not caring about noise given that my mum isn't home currently. Mitch pushes me into my bedroom and shoves me onto my bed, closing the door behind him.

"No touching," Mitch whispers seductively, winking at me.

I watch his body intensely as he goes to my speaker and plugs his phone is, scrolling through his iTunes playlist. He reaches a song he likes and taps on it, making the music blast out of the speakers. Mitch chose '2 on', a great song for sexual dances.

"What if I can't help myself?" I ask, smirking as he walks closer to me.

"Then I'll have to cuff your hands," Mitch smirks, starting to move his hips to the beat of the song.