The morning after

Hope y'all enjoyed that... I really tried. It's 1am and I'm sitting in the dark typing.... :) ILY all!

Mitch POV

I open my eyes slowly, my mind still clouded by sleep. I start to sit up but find that my ass hurts to sit on. Why does it hurt? I look to my right - oh, that's why.

Scott's lying in the bed, very naked and very asleep. He's hugging his pillow to his face and his legs are spread out. When I sleep I hug my knees to my chest, which would explain why I didn't notice Scott at first.

How did we end up having sex? As I recall, I was getting dressed and Scott walked in on me. We started kissing and then he impaled me. Why did I agree to it? I told Kirstie that I didn't want to fuck him, but it felt so right. It felt... amazing.

"M-Mitch?" Scott asks, his voice husky from sleep. It's really sexy.

"Yeah?" I murmur, taking in the sight of Scott's bare chest emerging from the sheets.

"Are we-" he say, stopping to clear his throat. "Are we going to talk about last night?"

"What is there to talk about? We fucked, it was nice, I'd love to do it again some time," I say, smirking.

Scott runs his hand along my inner thigh, sending shivers down my spine. What is he doing? We literally just woke up.

He leans in, his stubble tickling my neck. He moves next to my ear, his hot breath making me squirm.

"We could repeat it right now," he whispers, moving his hand closer to my shaft, still rubbing my thigh.

"Don't you have parents at home?" I mumble, making a feeble excuse. I wasn't trying - why would I?

"My mum's at work, as she was last night. We could be as loud as we want," Scott whispers, sucking and nibbling on my earlobe. The action almost makes me moan, but I bite my lip to keep it in.

"I need to get home," I say, sliding my hand under the bed sheets toward him. I reach his body and run my hand across his chest.

"I can drive you home later," Scott pleads. "You don't have to go yet. Don't make me quote Romeo and Juliet."

"That was a book about a teenaged couple that literally killed themselves for each other," I say, furrowing my brow.

"It was the nightingale, and not the lark, that pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear," Scott says, smiling.

"Night's candles are burnt out, and jocund day stands tiptoe on the misty mountain tops," I reply, grinning.

"I like a man who can quote Shakespeare," Scott says, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm your English Tutor, of course I can quote Shakespeare. The real question is, how the hell can you quote Shakespeare?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow of my own.

"That doesn't matter," Scott whispers, attacking my neck with his teeth and tongue. He finds my sweet spot, making me moan quietly.

"It is the lark that sings so out of tune, straining harsh discords and unpleasing sharps," I whisper, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"But a minute more?" Scott asks, looking up to meet my eyes and pouting.

"Fuck you," I whisper.

"I don't remember Romeo ever saying that," Scott says, grinning cheekily.

"If I stay will you promise to explain how you remember Shakespeare but not your homework?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"Promise," Scott says, pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

~

I totally forgot to say this but yesterday was the official 4 year anniversary of me knowing what Pentatonix is :):):):):) AND OMG I GOT A SUPERFRUIT NOTICE THEY LIKED MY TWEET!! Ok sorry I'll go ✌🏾️