Sleepover // Two

Scott POV

He wraps his arms around my neck, pressing his lips to mine. Our kisses are hot and passionate, but soon turn sloppy and rough as we stop focusing.

Mitch unbuckles my pants and slides them down my legs, leaving me in only my briefs. I kick my pants to the side and resume kissing Mitch. I slide a hand into his boxers, gripping his ass tightly, making him release a small moan.

He pulls back. "Scott," he says, looking me dead in the eyes. "Are we really going to do this? Do you want this?"

"More than anything," I reply, my mind clouded by lust. "Just one thing..."

"What?" Mitch frowns, biting his lip. The action sends shivers down my spine.

"I've never... bottomed before," I whisper.

"That's ok - I've never topped before. We're even," Mitch says, winking at me. He pulls me closer and attacks my neck with his teeth, biting and sucking my sweet spot, making me moan in pleasure.

"God, Mitch," I groan, tilting my head back.

I pick him up by his thighs and carry him over to my bed, laying him down gently and positioning myself between his legs.

I kiss down his chest and stomach, leading downwards. I hook my fingers on the band of his boxers, pulling them down a little. I kiss down his V line, making him moan and arch his back.

"Scott, don't tease me," he demands, moaning between words.

I pull his boxers all the way down and throw them to the other side of the room. I take his shaft in my hand and slowly rub it, kissing the tip lightly. So much for 'don't tease'.

I swirl my tongue around the head of his dick, and then take all of him into my mouth. I bob my head up and down, feeling him hit the back of my throat.

"F-fuck, Scott!" Mitch moans, throwing his head back. I stop and move upwards.

I grab the lube out of my bedside table and put some on myself, before putting some on my fingers to prep Mitch. I stick one finger in him and start to stretch him, and before long I add a second finger.

Mitch nods that he's ready and I line myself up, sticking just the tip in. I slowly slide in, hearing Mitch hiss at the feeling. He adjusts himself around me to get himself comfortable before nodding, allowing me to continue.

I start to thrust slowly, our bodies rocking together. Mitch has his eyes shut and his head's still thrown back. He's moaning so intensely that I feel he might loose his voice.

I start to quicken my pace, making Mitch curse and moan in pleasure. I reach down and start to pump him whilst still thrusting, wanting to make sure he feels the most pleasured from this.

"Yes, Scott! God, right there," Mitch moans, his voice loud and near shouting. I know I've hit his prostate, so I aim for that area with every thrust.

"Mm, Mitch it feels so good inside you," I moan, quickening my pace even more.

"I'm so close!" Mitch yells, arching his back and squeezing his eyes shut.

Mitch clings onto the bed sheets as he releases onto his stomach and mine. I thrust a few more times before releasing inside of him.

We stay in that position for a while, a sweaty, panting mess, neither of us looking at each other but just trying to catch our breath.

"That was..." Mitch trails off, breathing unevenly, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"Incredible," I whisper, staring at the ceiling.

"The best fuck I've ever had." Mitch looks at me and smirks. I pull out of him and get up to go into the bathroom. Mitch hisses at the sudden loss of warmth. I grab and towel and wet it, bringing it back to Mitch so he can clean up.

Mitch gets under the covers and hugs the blankets to his chest. I get into the bed on the opposite side and lie there next to him, not daring to look.

"Come closer to me," Mitch whispers, his head turned in my direction.

I make eye contact with him and oblige, shuffling awkwardly in the bed to move myself next to him.