Monster

I'm working on a new fanfic called 'moving in' (and yes, it's Scömìche), and I might publish it when this book is almost done :P

Anyway, if you have any ideas of what you want in the book, either DM me or comment here, because I would love to hear suggestions and it would make the book so much better!

<3 Love y'all!

~

Scaaaaaah! Hooooooyings POV

"So, would you like to tell me what happened?" Mitch asks, sitting me down on the bed. He perches himself next to me, evaluating me with his eyes.

I cough nervously, avoiding his eyes. He's not going to be proud of what I did... He might even, well, it pains me to think of it, but he might break up with me. Anyone who knew what I did would find it difficult to love me.

"Scott," Mitch whispers, his expression softening. "I need to know; we're together, and you don't keep secrets from someone you love."

I nod numbly, still avoiding eye contact. This is going to be so difficult.

"Ok, so you know how last year, when we were all in the hallway and you crashed into me on the way to the theatre?" I ask, finally looking up at him.

"... Yes?" Mitch asks, slightly confused. "That was a long, long time ago; what has that got to do with this?"

"Well, uh, I was out clubbing with Travis... I drank a little bit, but he got completely pissed. He, uh, he mentioned that incident, and how you deserved to be beaten up. He then started going on about what he would do to you; how he would 'pulverise' you. I don't know... I just got, well, I got so mad that I..." I trail off, unable to finish.

"What did you do?" Mitch asks, his eyes wide.

"I popped his right arm out of its socket and broke his left elbow," I whisper, my eyes fixated on the ground. I can't meet his eyes, I can't even look at him. I'm a monster; I broke my, well, supposedly 'best friends' arms.

"Scott..." Mitch whispers, reaching an arm out to touch me.

"One of Travis's friends came outside and saw me beating him up... He roughed up my face and ran away," I tell him, my head hung in defeat. Tears start to spill from my eyes and I lean my head on Mitch's shoulder, hoping his warmth and comfort will make me feel better, not that I'm deserving of it.

"Baby, you didn't mean it, I know you didn't," Mitch assures me, hugging me tightly. He squeezes me against him, holding me so tightly that my shoulder starts to go numb.

"I'm a monster," I whisper, sobbing.

"You're not a monster."