Thank you

😉😉😉

Mitch POV

I switch the TV off and sink deeper into the couch cushions. My parents left to go to some dinner about 10 minutes ago so it's very quiet.

"Scott?" I call out, wondering where he is.

"In the bathroom!" He calls back.

"Wanna stay over? It's 7pm so you may as well!" I yell, hoping he says yes.

"I don't have any clothes," he replies, walking into the room.

"Just wear your boxers. I don't care," I say, smirking.

"I wear briefs, not boxers," Scott says, narrowing his eyes.

"Want to stay over or not," I ask with a sigh, getting my phone out to text my parents.

"Sure, but I dibs the right side of the bed," Scott says, laying down on the couch.

"Who said you'd be sleeping with me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't have a guest bedroom, and I'd prefer not to sleep in your parents bed or on the floor," Scott says with a chuckle.

"True, true. Want to shower?" I ask, shooting my mum a quick text.

"Yeah, I'll go up now," Scott says, a smile on his face. I wonder what he's thinking about. Beats me.

My mum replies saying that she's fine with Scott staying over and I shoo him away with a wave of my hand. He leaves the room to go upstairs. I log into Instagram and spend about 10 minutes just browsing the recommended page.

I don't hear the sound of the shower on, so I get up to go upstairs. My door is shut for some reason.

"Scott?" I ask, furrowing my brow. I knock on the door but don't receive a reply.

I enter the room to find Scott kneeling on the ground in only his briefs.

"Told you I wear briefs," Scott says, smirking.

"What are you doing?" I ask, more amused than shocked.

"Thanking you," Scott whispers, crawling towards me.

He unbuckles my jeans and drops them to the ground. I kick them to the side, chuckling when they land on Scott's pile of clothes.

Scott pushes me towards my bed and gets me to sit down on the edge of it. He's still kneeling at my feet, his eyes level with my crotch.

I pull my shirt off, knowing that this won't stop at a blowjob. It never does anymore. Scott pulls my boxers off and tosses them on top of my jeans and his clothes.

He moves his mouth towards my cock, licking the tip. He teases me, kissing around my cock and swirling his tongue around the head.

"S-Scott don't t-tease me," I moan, my breathing starting to become uneven.

Scott takes all of me into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down quickly.

Suddenly the door opens and Kirstie walks in.

"Mitch, do you- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Kirstie screams and runs out of the room.

"Shit!" I yell. I pull my bedsheets up to cover myself and Scott sits next to me, covering himself also.

Scott looks at me, his eyes wide in shock and his expression a mask of horror. His cheeks are bright red and he seems to not be able to talk.

About five minutes later, Kirstie walks in. Her cheeks are the same colour as Scott's.

"Um," she says, her head facing the ground. She's pretty embarrassed, but not as embarrassed as Scott and I.

"So..." I trail off, not wanting to say anything.

"How long has this been going on?" She asks, looking up to meet my eyes.

"Nothing's happening," I say. Scott nods his head furiously in agreement. "We were just-"

"You mean to tell me that Scott, on his knees and blowing you, was nothing?" Kirstie asks, raising an eyebrow.

"We were just..." I say, not knowing how to explain Scott and I's relationship.

"I was, um, thanking him for, um, helping me," Scott whispers, his cheeks getting redder by the second.

"You've been blowing Mitch in return for tutoring sessions?" Kirstie asks.

"Oh, God no," I says, a little bit shocked.

"Really? Because that's what it sounds like. You're going to have to elaborate," She says, frowning.

"Um, it started about 2 weeks ago. You had just gotten into the hospital and I wanted a distraction. I, um, asked Scott to kiss me. The next day I was really late to school, and I ran into Scott in the hallway. We went into the janitors closet and..." I trail off, not wanting to go into specifics.

"So that's all you've done? Just blown each other?" Kirstie pries.

"Um... well..." I make eye contact with Scott and he subtly shakes his head 'no'. "Yeah... that's all we've done."

"Bullshit. You've had sex, haven't you?" Kirstie asks, smirking now.

Scott sighs and answers, "Yes."

"How many times?" Kirstie asks, grinning like a child in a candy store.

"Do I need to go into specific details?" I ask her, horrified.

"5 times? More?" Kirstie asks, starting to guess.

"... 9 times," I mumble.

"Holy shit..." Kirstie says, grinning. "You guys are animals."

"Stop," I groan, covering my ears with my hands. "I don't want to hear it."

"You guys have been fucking like rabbits. How would've thought - the jock and his tutor," Kirstie says, flashing me an evil grin.

"There's nothing going on, we aren't dating or anything," I say, weakly trying to persuade her.

"We're more like... regular fuck buddies," Scott says, wincing at the terminology.

"Ok, ok, I believe you. I'm going to go home," Kirstie says, smirking.

"Wait, why did you come here?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Oh, I was just going to ask if you wanted to watch a movie, but I can see that things here are far more interesting for you." She winks and heads out the door. Minutes later I hear my front door open and close, being locked from the outside. Kirstie has a key.

"Well, that was sufficiently awkward," I say, turning to Scott.

"Agreed."

There's a minute of silence before I pull the covers off of Scott and myself, standing up to go and have a shower.

"Wait," Scott says, his tone sultry. "Want to continue where we left off?" He winks and gets to his knees.

I roll my eyes and sit back down on the bed, not caring that my best friend just walked in on me being blown by Scott.

~

Told you it was gonna be a long chapter :) 1100 words, baby! ILY all!
P.s: make sure to vote and comment on the story because I wanna know your thoughts <3