Surprise

The reads have blown up!! How the heck does this fanfic have over 580 reads?! :) I love y'all so much and THANKS FOR READINGGGG! xx

Scott POV

"How long does it take you to get ready? Seriously?" I ask, chuckling.

Mitch, Kirstie and I are all at Mitch's house waiting for him to get changed. Kirstie picked his outfit out and Mitch doesn't really care, but he's still taking like 700 hours to pull on some black jeans and a shirt.

"It takes time to look this good!" Mitch replies with a laugh, fixing his hair with gel.

"You always look good!" I say without noticing. I realise what I said and quickly look to Kirstie with wide eyes. She raises an eyebrow and smirks, making a kissing noise.

"What's that, Kit?" Mitch asks, confused.

"Nothing!" Kirstie yells back, giggling.

"Ok..." Mitch says, a hint of suspicion in his tone. He exits the bathroom and walks out to us, strutting like he's on a catwalk or something. "How do I look?"

"Fabulous!" Kirstie says, covering her mouth to giggle. Mitch poses with his hand on his hip and his other hand in the air. He raises his eyebrows suggestively at me and I wink, making him laugh.

We all go downstairs and grab a drink from the kitchen. I chose to drink some still water, Kirstie had some apple juice and Mitch had some san pelegrino mineral water.

"So what are doing?" Mitch asks, sipping his water.

"Getting our nails done," Kirstie lies effortlessly.

"Sounds great!" Mitch says, not even questioning why we got him so dressed up.

Kirstie and Mitch follow me to the car and we get in, myself in the front seat, Kirstie in the passenger and Mitch in the backseat.

Kirstie starts talking to Mitch in an effort to distract him. We reach the street with the nail salon and we park outside.

"I'm so excited!" Mitch says, getting ready to unbuckle his seatbelt. Kirstin turns around and smirks at Mitch.

"Sorry, not your stop. I'm getting out here - have fun," she says, hopping out of the car. I start to drive and Mitch looks at me, extremely confused.

We drive for 2 minutes more before arriving at our final destination.

"Scott... why are we here?" Mitch asks, smiling nervously.

"Mitch," I say, turning around in my seat. "I'm taking you to your very first gay strip club. Surprise!"

~

Mitch POV

"W-what?" I ask, my smile faltering. Why the hell is Scott taking me to a strip club? "Did you say a strip club?"

"Gay strip club. That makes it 100 times better," Scott says with a grin.

"Scott!" I say, grinning. "Why are you taking me to a gay strip club?!"

"Because I wanted to take you to somewhere you hadn't been before, somewhere that you would remember!" Scott says, smiling and getting out of the car. I follow him out of the car.

"Don't get too drunk," I laugh, but suddenly remember something. "We aren't 18 yet... how are we getting in?"

"My cousin owns the place," Scott says, rolling his eyes and walking up to the bouncer. They high five and soon Scott and I are walking inside the dimly lit building.

"Gentlemen and not-so-gentlemen!" I a voice says over a loudspeaker. "The first performance for the evening will be on in 10 minutes!"

"Let's go get some drinks," Scott says, taking my hand and leading me over to the bar.

After about 5 minutes of taking, I realise that Scott had planned something else for this evening also.

"What were we going to do after?" I ask, smiling.

"We were originally going to do something fun but Kirstie say that we should do it on your 18th instead. Makes it more special," Scott says, grinning.

We both take another shot and head over to the performance area. I'm in awe of how beautiful the stage and set up is, everything looks so professional - nothing like what I expected a strip club to look and sound like.

"Stay close to me," Scott says, getting close to my ear. "You never know what kind of people are around."

The lights, buy some miracle, manage to dim even further and a spotlight illuminates on the stage, focusing on one particular spot.

The stripper walks onstage. He's beautiful - tanish, dirty blonde 'sex hair' and abs to die for. He's muscular and tall, making me feel slightly horny just by looking at him. He's, well, hot.

"I love this," Scott whispers, staring at the stage with an intensity I thought was impossible.

The stripper begins to do some basic moves, making the whole crowd cheer and clap him on. I look over at Scott and find that his gaze is still fixated on the stage. I feel slightly jealous.

~

I'm literally loving Mitch's birthday chapters so much :) xxx