Daddy (XXX)

Here's a bonus chapter, just for y'all. Merry Christmas. Not really following a plot line, I just wanted a solid chapter of smut. Also, I was going to publish this earlier, but I fell asleep. Sorry.

~

Scott the Christmas Tree's POV

"Are you just going to hang out in my house for the rest of the night?" I ask, poking Mitch's nose softly.

He swats my hand away and replies, "Well, your guardian isn't home and mine are, so... Yes, yes I am."

I chuckle softly and walk into my bedroom, falling onto the bed with a soft 'thud'. Mitch follows me into the room, flopping down on top of me, squishing my stomach with his.

"You're a butt," I sigh, poking Mitch.

"You have a nice butt," Mitch replies, attempting to poke my butt. He fails, ending up poking my hip.

"You have a nicer butt," I say, my tone implying that I was 100% correct and no argument could sway my opinion on his butt. I move my mouth next to his ear and whisper, "And one that I would very much like to see."

Mitch bites his lower lip. I can feel his bulge start to grow as his mind starts imagining things, fantasising about the things we might do.

"What are you thinking about?" I tease, running my hand along the hem of his shirt, prepared to pull it off.

"You..." Mitch whispers. He sits up to straddle me, almost in a cowboy position. His dick rests against mine, making my ever growing bulge quite evident. Mitch tests the waters, rolling his hips slightly, rubbing his dick against mine.

I moan lightly, the sound escaping my parted lips. I flip us, so that I'm resting above Mitch, my arms the only things preventing me from collapsing on top of him. My face hovers slightly above his, so close that I can feel his hitched breathing against my lips.

"What about me?" I ask, slipping a hand down Mitch pants. I rub his cock through his boxers, making him involuntarily buck into my hand. I reach around and grab his ass, starting to knead it softly.

"How I..." Mitch trails off, a moan escaping his lips, betraying his brain. "How I want you to fuck me so hard that my ass will hurt for a week and I won't be able to walk properly..."

This takes me by surprise, but only for a moment, and I quickly regain my composure. I tighten my grip on Mitch's ass and whisper, "You want me to... What?" I start to unbutton Mitch's pants, pulling the zipper down at an agonisingly slow speed.

"I want you to fuck me," Mitch whispers. Biting his lip again, Mitch shoots me a coy and innocent smile, making me the hardest I've ever been.

I rip my shirt off, throwing it to the side. I then proceed to remove my jeans, Mitch's top and pants soon following. All we have left on are our briefs, and I'm in no hurry to keep them on.

I toy with the waistband of Mitch's briefs, maintaining steady eye contact with him. He bites his lip once again, letting out a sharp jut of air as I pull his briefs down, exposing his extremely hard member.

I chuck his briefs to the side and start moving myself down his body, kissing everywhere. As I start to reach Mitch's cock, his breathing becomes uneven and he starts to let out quiet moans.

I tease him, swirling my tongue around the head of his dick, licking around it. I then take all of him into my mouth, the end of his dick hitting the back of my throat. My gag reflex kicks in slightly, but I force myself to stop gagging. I start to suck him off, bobbing my head up and down continuously.

"Shit... Scott!" Mitch moans, grabbing a fistful of my hair. His other hand is gripping the sheets tightly, his knuckles white from holding on too hard. "I need to come," he practically yells, a bead of sweat dripping down his face.

I finish him off and he orgasms, releasing into my mouth. I swallow and poke my tongue out cheekily, letting him know what I did.

"Can I..." Mitch whispers, blushing heavily. "Never mind."

"No, wait, tell me what you were going to ask," I plead, looking into his eyes.

He ducks his head and whispers, "Can I ride you this time?"

I blink and reply, "Sure, I mean, it's not as if you haven't done it before. Wait... That's not what you were going to ask, was it?"

Mitch hangs his head in defeat. "No, it wasn't. I wanted to ask... Well... I wanted to ask if..." Mitch trails off, blushing once again. He looks away from my eyes and whispers, "Can I call you daddy?"

"Um... Yes!" I reply, a little too enthusiastically. There's nothing that turns me on more than when Mitch calls me a dominant name.

"Ok... Daddy," Mitch replies, testing the waters. I bit my lip, thinking of Mitch as an innocent little boy... My sub.

Mitch notices my reaction and moves closer, flipping us so he's on top. He pulls my briefs down and chucks them on top of my pants, grazing his fingers along my dick as he does it.

"I don't want to ride you..." Mitch frowns, unhappy with his position. He's so indecisive, I swear.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask, poking his thigh softly.

He moves in close to my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck and earlobe. "I want you to fuck me... Daddy," he whispers, sucking and biting at my neck, creating little love marks everywhere.

I flip us quickly and grab the lube and a condom from under my pillow. I look to Mitch and he shakes his head, letting me know that he doesn't need prepping. I know it's going to hurt him, but if that's what he wishes, then I can't go against it.

I slide the condom onto my length and put enough lube on to create a slip 'n' slide. I then position myself at Mitch's hole and slowly slide in.

Mitch hisses in a breath, the sharp intake of air indicating that it's hurting him. I try and go slower, allowing him to adjust as we go.

"Are you ready?" I ask after a minute, looking into his eyes. He nods silently, grinning up at me.

I slowly move back and thrust back in, starting to create a slow rhythm. At first, it hurts Mitch, but soon the look of pain is replaced with one of pleasure. Mitch starts letting out a string of melodic moans to match my low grunts and groans.

"Fuck me Daddy... Fuck me so hard," Mitch whispers as I increase the pace. I move backwards and slam in quickly, thrusting my entire length in.

I soon feel my end coming, and allow Mitch to know that by screaming, "Fuck... I need to come, Mitch!"

Mitch throws his head back in pure ecstasy and comes to his climax. I soon follow, spilling into the condom. I then pull out, roll off the condom, tie it and throw it out, then join Mitch on the bed with a damp towel.

"Fuck that was good," Mitch pants, cleaning himself up. He chucks the towel to the side and snuggles into me.

"We should do this more often," I reply, hugging him closer.

"Agreed."