A/N & basic information

Characters:
Miga (mee-ga)- From China, but moved to Korea to become a trainee at age 17. Debuted in girl group Wreath at age 22, being the second oldest. Now, she is twenty four. She has more of a boyish personality, since Wreath is known for their swag/ boy group choreography and songs. Miga is the lead vocal, and the leader of one of Wreath's sub- groups, W-M, specializing in Mandarin songs.
Jin- I'm sure their is no need for an introduction. Bangtan's eldest and eomma. Pink princess.

A little bit about Wreath: Wreath was a girl group formed two year ago, so BTS debuted one year before they did. Wreath is under SM Entertainment, meaning they are good friends with NCT, Red Velvet, and Exo. They are rising in popularity because of their boy group concept, meaning they act more like a boy group when their songs and dances are concerned. There are nine members in Wreath. From oldest to youngest: Younggi, Miga, RiSe, Tcuy(pronounced like Sue), Dezi(leader), Jimin, Andrea, Kuni, and Mancy. There are many foreigners in their group. Miga is from Wu Han(that sound like a ship name for Kris and Luhan) in China. RiSe is from Tokyo in Japan. Andrea is Korean, but she grew up in LA. Kuni is from Thailand, and lastly, Mancy is Chinese, but she grew up in Philadelphia. 

A/N- I have decided to format this story a little differently. First of all, I will first be writing the story as how it is. Being told from both Miga and Jin's point of view as they are filming. After they finish telling the story of each episode, the next chapter will be of what we, the fans and viewers see. The edited version with reactions from the commenters and MC's. Hope you enjoy!