Jin: Ice Cream

We arrive at the ice cream truck, and we both get ice cream. I get strawberry. Because it was pink. Miga gets green tea flavor, and we sit on the curb as we lick the ice cream. "I would always make green tea ice cream with my family when I was little." She was trying to lick the melting ice cream. I dig into my pocket and take out a napkin, "Here." I hand it to her. "Kamsamnida."

We eat the ice cream in silence. After, we start walking around again. We talk here and there about our members. Miga gets a phone call. 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

I ask Miga who it is through my eyes. Dezi, she mouths, and puts her phone on speaker. "Miga! Are you on your way home? How was it? Who's your husband?" Dezi? Oh yeah. She's the leader of Wreath. "Uhm. I'm still filming." 

"Still?"A different voice asks. Mancy, she whispers this time. Mancy says something to Miga. I don't understand what she's saying, but Miga all of a sudden blushes, and says something else to her. I think they're talking in Chinese. Dezi butts into their conversation, "You didn't answer my question. If you're still filming, does that mean you're still with him? Who's him?"

"Annyeong haseyo." I say into the phone. Dezi's quiet for awhile. "Annyeong haseyo." Miga's laughing. "Dezi-ah, guess who it is." 

"I can't." 

"It's Jin."

Now I hear some screams from the other line. "Dezi, is everybody over there?" Miga looks at me. "Younggi really likes you," she explains. I'm smiling, "Not you?" Her eyes widen, "Ani! It's just that Younggi, she... really likes you in BTS." It's fun to see her try to explain.

After awhile, Dezi's back on the line, "Annyeong haseyo. Dezi imnida." I laugh, "Annyeong haseyo Jin imnida." There's a silence, "So... I guess I should call you brother in-law?" Miga's eyes widen again, but I nod, laughing. "I guess that means I should call you sister in-law." Dezi giggles. "Yah! Don't do that!" Miga cancels the speaker mode, and starts talking to Dezi without me hearing. "Arrasso. Ne. Ne. I'll be head back. Ne. Yah! I'm older than you!" I laugh silently at that. Miga might be a foreigner, but she knows about our customs already. "Ne. Annyeong." She hangs up and faces me again. "I have a schedule so I have to get going, I'll see you later?" She looks apologetic. I nod.  "I understand, see you later." I wave goodbye at her. 

"Cut!" I glance to see the director. I almost forgot we were filming. "That was great! Now since you both have schedules, I don't think we'll be filming in two weeks. We have enough to broadcast two episodes, so that's alright, but after the two weeks, we have to film again, okay?" We nod, understanding. The crew starts taking off our mikes. While they were taking off Miga's, I go and talk to her. 

"I had a really nice time today." Miga glances up and smiles, "Me too." I take out my phone, kind of nervously, I ask for her phone number. She laughs, but tells me anyways. I thank her, and she has to go now. I wave goodbye again. This time, off camera, and she gets into her van. I smile as it pulls away.  She was still wearing the crown.