WGM ep. 14

(Told from a fan's POV)

*****

M+T=Y, for M

I frown at the math question. How do you do this again?

I glance at the clock. You know what, screw this. It's not like our math teacher checks if our homework is correct or not. I write down a random letter and close my notebook.

Finally done with my homework, I slump down in my chair. Who knew middle school was so hard. Apparently high school's harder though. I don't know what I'm going to do then.

"Honey, are you done with your homework?" My mother's voice came from the kitchen. "Yeah," I reply, already on my way upstairs. "Are you sure you didn't rush through it?"
"Nope, I took my time. I'm heading up now," I lie smoothly.

"Are you going to go watch those Asian boys again?" My mother asks. Caught. "So what if I am?" I yell, getting defensive.

"You should stop, I mean what do you see in them? Can't you fan girl over Justin Bieber or One Direction like normal people your age?" I roll my eyes, "I'm not normal, okay mom?" And with that, I headed upstairs.

I opened a new tab on my phone, and type in a website that provides Korean variety shows and such with English subs. The latest episode of WGM pops up. Quickly, I click on it. I've been looking forward to this episode. There's going to be a housewarming party and from the teaser, both Bangtan and Wreath will be there.

I can't wait for the interactions. Please let there be interactions.

The episode starts with an intro. I take this time to scroll through the comments.

"This episode is different, since all the couples will be together, it will be a one hour special!"

I frown at how much hate there is. I've always prided myself in being a mature fan even though I'm younger than most people.

I support BTS and if they decide to date somebody, I won't be mad or jealous because I know I'm never going to get a chance with them. I put myself in the girls shoes, and I'd honestly hate it if there was so much hate. I mean, do fans want their idols to stay single forever?

It's a show for goodness sake. Fans need to deal with it. I feel happier once I close out of the comment section and focus on the video which had started.

Of course, it started with the JinGa couple. I laugh at how random their room is. Toys and random trinkets littered the room.

Both Jin and Miga are sitting on the leather couch which had multiple stuffed animals on it. Jin picked up a bunny stuffed animal, while Miga picked up a Mario.

"Hey, don't touch that!" Jin says. Miga takes the hand of the plushie, and hits Jin with it.

"Aww, that's too cute," one of the judges exclaims.

"I gave you the Mario," Miga points out. Jin snatches the Mario and hands Miga her bunny stuffed animal. "And I thank you for that." Jin ends up getting hit with the head of the bunny toy.

There's laughter in the background. I found it cute how they're more comfortable with each other enough to be able to joke around like this.