MiGa: Meeting

The next day, I was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "Yah maknae, go get the door." Mancy grumbled something, but still went. "Unnie! Come over here!" Annoyed, I go over there slowly. "What is it..." My voice trailed off when I saw a gigantic red box at our doorway, plus a bunch of cameramen. I'm suddenly aware of my appearance. I look back into the dorm, to see camera's hidden in each of the corners. "Do I just take it in?" One of the producers nod. I haul the box in with Mancy's help. "Open it unnie!" Mancy looked excited. I obey. Inside, there is a mission card, and a dress. The dress is pink, and there's also a small crown I was supposed to pin to my hair in there. I pick out the mission card, and read it too the camera.

MiGa,

Today is the big day! You will be meeting your husband! Inside the box is what your husband said he wanted you to wear in the interview. At this moment, he is wearing what you said you wanted him to wear when you two meet. Please get dressed and prepare to meet you husband at the park!

I look back at the dress. Mancy snorted. "Your husband has a nice sense of humor." I remember the interview. I said that I would like my husband to wear a plaid shirt and jeans. I liked casual. I pick up the dress. It was sleeveless, and made of silk. The skirt was flowy, and went to about mid-thigh. It was a light pastel pink. "It's a pretty dress. The heels are nice too, I guess. I just don't understand the crown." Mancy picked up the crown, and gave it to me. "You better get changed."

After I put on the dress, I decided to ask Dezi to help me with my hair, since Dezi was the only one in our group who actually was full on girly. I walk into her room, the camera crew outside of my room followed me. "Dezi!" I slide my gaze towards the empty bed next to Dezi, "Where's RiSe?" Dezi turned in her sleep, "Schedule."

She opened her eyes, and suddenly realized there was cameras. She shrieked and pulled the covers over her face. "I'm not wearing makeup!" I laugh and yank the covers off of her. "I'm not even wearing any makeup, and I'm the one getting married." Dezi's eyes widened.

I held up the crown. "Can you fix my hair and put this in it?" Dezi all of a sudden was fully awake, and started shuffling to her vanity, pajamas and all. "Of course! Do you know how long it's been since I fixed someone up? All of you refuse to wear makeup outside of concerts and stages." She starts brushing my hair, and styles it into a half up half down twist. Then, she pinned the crown onto my hair. "Now makeup." She reaches for her brushes. "What?" Dezi looked at me with a sad face, "Come on, your meeting your husband for the first time." I relent, and after Dezi finishes fixing me up, I head out.

I arrive at the park after twenty minutes. I look around for anybody. "How do I know who's my husband?" I ask half to myself, half to the camera crew following me around. I spot another camera crew. "Oh! Is that them? Should I go up to him?" I suddenly don't have the courage, and hide behind a tree. I peeked out. He was wearing a red and blue plaid shirt with white washed jeans. That's him. "He has long legs." I commented out loud. My eyes widen, and I put a hand over my mouth as I look at the camera. I could only see the back of his head. It was dyed a light brown color. "Eutoke! Should I go up to him?" I'm facing the camera, my back pressed against the tree. I suddenly feel breathing on my left side. I turn to see a face looking right at me. "Omo!" I scream, and jump a little to the side. I bury my face into my hands. I hear a laugh coming from I believe my husband. He has a nice laugh.

I look up to see who he is. My jaw drops. Jin from BTS! I was speechless for a moment, and we just kind of stared at each other. He looked handsome with the outfit I designed. I suddenly realized I hadn't introduced myself. "Annyeong haseyo na Wreath's Miga imnida." I bow. Jin smiles, and bows too. "Na Bangtan's Jin imnida." We smile again at each other. I could feel my cheeks grow warm. "You, look pretty." I look down at myself. "Oh, kamsamnida." I bow again. He touched my hair. "I especially like the crown. It adds a nice touch to it all." I laugh. "You have a nice laugh." He remarks. I start to blush again. "You too."

We glance at the camera crew. One of them is holding out a card. Jin smiled at me and took it. We both started reading it:

Dear MiGa Jin couple:

Congratulations on finally meeting! Was it who you expected? Are you happy? Go spend some time getting to know each other. In the envelope, there is 12,000 won. Go have fun!

JinGa saranghae

I look at Jin. "Jinga? We already have a ship name." Jin smiled. "So, where do you want to go?" I shrug. "You know, I saw a cafe on my way here. Do you want to go there?" I nod. We start walking down towards the entrance. My husbands Jin! Keep it together Miga. Keep it together.