Jin: Survival

I fixed the mic that was adjusted in an uncomfortable position. Filming was about to start and we were getting ready.

Since we hadn't been at the house the show rented for the time of filming, they decided to film an episode here.

I sat on the couch and plucked up a Mario plushie. I missed it. The production crew had told us to bring some things that we didn't need in our dorm, but I didn't know that they were going to keep all of this here until filming ends.

A slight pang hits in my chest. We were in our thirtieth episodes, and the average couple in WGM lasts 40-50 episodes.
As our schedules get busier, I'm afraid of when we are to end.

There was also the pressure of getting closer. I guess we did a lot less skinship than the other couples.

I hugged the Mario plushie tight and watched the crew scramble around. I watched as somebody handed a coffee and doughnut to the director. I feel hungry now. One thing I liked about this show; they always feed us.

Miga came and sat down on the sofa too. She greeted me halfheartedly, more focused on the discussion her manager seemed to be having with the director.
The director clapped his hands. "Okay, we'll get started with filming now."

The cameras started rolling. I glanced at Miga. She looked at me. We didn't know what to say. I coughed. "Well, this is awkward..." I said. Miga nodded. "Very." It was quiet again. I could see Miga trying to hold back laughter. It's not that it was awkward. It's just that we ran out of things to say. I racked my brain for anything to talk about.

"So when are you having a comeback?" I asked suddenly. Miga looked surprised. She put a finger to her lips, "Not telling. It's a secret."

"So is the song called Secret?" I asked. "Why would it be? I just said it's a secret because you know very well that I can't tell anyone when we're having a comeback. Great, now that you mentioned it, people are going to know that we're going to have a comeback. Now they're going to have their hopes up and expect a comeback when it was supposed to be a surprise." Miga sounds like a rapper when she's ranting.

"I'm hungry," I say after she's done. She gives me a hard glare before replying, "I'm hungry too. But that's beside the point."

It's as if the production crew expected us to say that as they immediately handed us a card.

I was about to open it when Miga snatched it. She looked at it and then handed it to me. "What did it say?" I ask, picking up the card.

She shrugged. "I don't know, I just saw all the characters and decided not to read it."

"Wow, you are not lazy at all." Miga beams and does a 'v' sign.

MiGa Jin

It's not a mystery that you both have a certain passion for food. You even were nicknamed the 'food couple' on the web.
So, how about an episode where you guys don't eat? Yep, that's right, this episode, let's see how long you guys can last without food.
Whoever doesn't eat food the longest gets a gift card to a restaurant to eat whatever they please.

Miga's eyes widened. Okay, sure I like to eat but I can survive a couple of hours without it. I mean, filming is only a few hours, I can make it.

Then, I realised what made Miga react like that was the bulbogi that was being grilled. The staff had moved a portable grill to the entrance of the house so that the scent wafted throughout the house.

Of course. They wouldn't be that easy. 

Jackson and Youngji, who's filming had overlapped a little with ours came out of their room. "What is that smell?" Youngji asks. "Bulgogi!" Jackson practically shouts.