WGM ep. 13

A/N: Yeah, I know. I skipped like, 5000 episodes or something. JK, JK. I only skipped 6 episodes, 'cause I'm good at math and stuff. Well, I might be doing this some more. Also, this episode will be told first person point of view and this will be of when Miga and Mancy go to BigHit, which was weeks ago or something.

*****

"Xie xie," I thank the deliveryman. He had just delivered the pizza I had ordered. I reach into my bathrobe's pocket, and take out some bills. I carefully count. Crap. Two dollars off.

"Just wait a second, I don't have enough money." I tell the pizza boy. He grunts in impatience, but doesn't object. I take the large box into the kitchen, and set it on the small table where I eat. On the small kitchen counter is my wallet. 

I open my wallet, and take out two wrinkled dollar bills, and head back to the entrance. The deliveryman is leaning against the door impatient. He accepts the money, and leaves quickly. I sigh, and open the refrigerator. 

Leftover McDonalds. Some ramen sauce. Two cans of Coke. A six pack of beer. My hand goes near the beer, but I stop myself. I grab a Coke instead.

Ever since I found out that Miga debuted and was doing well, I tried to stop my drinking habit. She's happy, so I should be happy. 

Especially now that she's on We Got Married. It's the first show that I see Miga truly happy. I can see how her eye's sparkle whenever she's with Jin. 

A stab of envy goes through myself. I used to be the one Miga would look at with such love. But I left her. No one to blame but myself.

And look at me now. I've got myself back onto my feet, but not nearly as well as how I used to be.

I'm happy that Jin can make Miga happy. Even is it's only temporary. I've never missed an episode. Today is when the 13 episode comes out. Which is why I decided to treat myself with a large size pizza with two toppings. 

Sausage and tomatoes. Miga's favorite. I smile as I see the pizza. I would always eat this with Miga when she was younger. When I was younger. When we were still together.

I glance at my watch, four minutes until WGM starts. I take the whole box of pizza, and my Coke, and settle into the couch. I turn on the tv, and turn on subs. 

The episode's starting.

The camera zooms into a door, and a faint trace of a hand at the bottom of the screen knocks on the door lightly. The door opens, and Mancy and Miga's heads pop out. I can't help but feel happy whenever I see Miga. 

She's grown into such a beautiful person. Even more beautiful than before, and from watching WGM, where she showed her true personality, I knew she grew up humbly. 

Especially now, in this episode, where she's back to her natural hair color of black. I remember when she would always dream of having pink hair when she was younger. Her dream came true now, but her black hair color just suits her so much better. 

The red envelope shows up on the bottom of the screen. Mancy takes it. I've seen from previous episodes that Mancy and Miga are pretty close.

"Where's the rest of Wreath?" An MC asks. "Oh, we had a schedule, but Mancy volunteered to stay behind with Miga," Dezi replies.